One of the main reasons to reject a resume is the format that it is presented in.
Readability is very important.
To see how you can make sure that your resume is not put in the archives folder, take a look at the following format:
Call Centre Customer Service Resume Example
52 7th Street, Casper, WY 59103
CALL CENTRE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Experienced and skilled customer service professional, boasting of over 7 years of exposure to working in a call center capacity. Highly talented in determining customers’ specific requirements, and providing them with correlating solutions. Skilled at attending to a high volume of calls, and servicing them according to established protocols.
|• Call Handling||• DND Management||• Sales Support|
|• Upselling||• Problem Solving||• Complaint Handling|
|• Solutions Provision||• Outbound Calls||• Account Maintenance|
|• Follow-up||• Technical Assistance||• Ticket Generation|
• Successfully responded to 700 calls in a day, in the instance of unusually high call volume.
• Suggested the implementation of a tickets management system, increasing chances of escalated problems being resolved.
• Met all provided sales targeted, by providing customers with information on new products, and sealing deals.
• Retained a particularly irate customer, by providing her with exceptional on-phone services.
Customer Service Representative
Lab Corp, Casper, WY | 2014 – Present
• Attend calls from customers, and provide them with the required information, according to company protocols.
• Engage customers in conversation to determine their problems and issues, and provide them with requires support.
• Walk customers through problem resolution steps, aiming to ensure resolve their issues in an urgent manner.
• Process service complaints, generate issue identifications and provide customers with information on resolution timelines.
• Receive orders from customers over the telephone, and through emails, and ensure that they are timely processes.
• Indulge in suggestive selling activities, aiming to meet assigned sales goals.
• Generate tickets for problems that cannot be resolved over the phone, and ensure that proper follow-up is provided.
• Create and maintain logs of conversations with customers, and ensure that any urgent issues are escalated to the manager.
Call Centre Associate
MBS, Casper, WY | 2011 – 2014
• Assisted call center representatives by providing support in handling large call volumes.
• Provided support by locating the right scripts, and ensuring that they are made available to CSRs.
• Handled order processing duties, by ensuring that appropriate follow-up was made.
• Created and maintained logs of customer-representative liaison, according to company protocol.
• Oversaw the generation of tickets, and reminded CSRs to follow up on them in a timely manner.
Casper High School, Casper, WY – 2009
High School Diploma