Customer services in the hospitality industry hold more meaning than anywhere else because the need for it is at its zenith here.
Happy guests mean recurring business and great word of mouth marketing which is why it is essential for all personnel in a hotel to be entirely customer service-oriented.
Customer service managers in a hotel hold a pivotal role as they are directly involved in providing excellence in customer services.
They look over the staff and ensure that guests are provided with the best and also manage problems and complaints apart from handling many other duties. The following is a resume sample for this position that may interest you.
Hotel Customer Service Resume Sample
|851 Kinni Kinnic Lane
Poultney, VT 57773
Cell: (020) 999-9999
OBJECTIVE: Customer Service Manager – Hospitality
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Customer oriented individual with a keen interest in ensuring conformation to hotel policies and procedures and providing services to ensure guest comfort. In-depth knowledge of managing reservations and implementing effective marketing strategies
Hyatt, Poultney, VT | 2011 – Present
Customer Service Manager
• Manage personnel regarding scheduling and teambuilding
• Supervise customer service staff to ensure delivery of appropriate guest services
• Ensure all reservations and cancellations are in order
• Provide assistance to guests and guide them to appropriate departments
• Manage conflicts and guest complaints
• Train newly hired personnel
Hyatt, Poultney, VT | 2006 – 2011
Front Desk Officer
• Greeted guests as they entered, and provided them with needed information
• Ensured reservations are done in a time efficient manner
• Directed guests to their rooms and services
• Managed conflict resolution when necessary
• Checked in and checked out guests
Bachelor’s Degree in Management – 2005
Vermont State University, Poultney, VT
• Customer service expertise
• Working knowledge of the hospitality industry
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound understanding of conflict management