Greeter Resume Guidelines
• In a resume got greeter position, mention your skills and abilities precisely.
• Use short sentences and simple language.
• Reduce the resume length to a single page by omitting nonrelevant information.
• Keep away from the word ‘I,’ and passive phrases such as “My duties were…..” and “Responsible for.…”.
• Use present tense for the description of your current job and past tense when describing previous jobs.
The following sample resume for the position of greeter will give you an excellent opportunity to write your resume.
Tailor this sample as per your skills and job requirements.
See also: Greeter Cover Letter
Greeter Resume Sample
258 Gold Street, Doylestown, PA 18201
Poised to make the most of exceptional customer service skills and profound knowledge of the hospitality industry to accomplish the customer service goals.
• Over eight years’ customer service experience in busy hospitality environments.
• Neat and professional appearance.
• Highly skilled in receiving, greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate employee or department.
• In-depth knowledge of taking messages and providing necessary information to callers.
• Hands-on experience in receiving and responding to incoming calls on the multi-line phone system in a polite and specialized manner.
• Updating telephone and worker listings
• Keeping accurate records of visitors and customers
• Processing and distributing daily and weekly reports
• Skilled in computer programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Customer Service Award – May 2015
• The employee of the month award – June 2011
Wildlife Conservation Society, Doylestown, PA ~ 2014-Present
• Greet customers and direct them to the appropriate department
• Receive and route phone calls to the appropriate person
• Provide visitors with information, directions and help for the duration of their visit
• Offer information regarding day to day schedules and special events
• Quickly respond to guests who have issues or complaints
ABC Restaurant, Doylestown, PA ~ 2010-2014
• Answered phone and booked reservations
• Welcomed guests, and verified their reservations
• Determined the best seating location for guests according to seating plans
• Estimated and communicated any wait time
• Monitored wait lists
High School Diploma
Some School – Doylestown, PA
• Customer service orientation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and outgoing nature
• Ability to resolve potential issues independently
Exemplary professional references available