A cover letter for culinary arts teacher, being your primary marketing tool in the process of a job hunt, requires particular attention.
Writing targeted letters can be a challenging task. Here are some tips that will help you in the process:
How to Write a Culinary Arts Teacher Cover Letter?
• Find the hiring manager’s name and address the letter directly to them.
• Sound confident, not overconfident.
• Keep it concise and to-the-point. If your letter exceeds one page, chances are no one is going to read it.
• Demonstrate some knowledge regarding the prospective company.
• Show energy, excitement, and enthusiasm in your cover letter.
• Use dynamic action words while explaining your prior experience.
See also: Culinary Arts Teacher Resume
Culinary Arts Teacher Cover Letter Example
311 Bell Ave, Waco, TX 76703
June 2, 2019
Mr. Hans Carter
Waco Community College
604 Cocoa Lane
Waco, TX 76703
Dear Mr. Carter:
The job requirements mentioned in your posting for a Culinary Arts Teacher position seem an exact match with my professional background and qualifications. As a lead culinary teacher at the Institute of Arts, I dynamically participated in curriculum development and lesson delivery activities.
Some core features of my profile are highlighted below for your review.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with students and groom them effectively, imparting all the concepts outlined in the curriculum.
- Able to follow institutional policies and fulfill student assessment roles.
- Expert in various cuisines. Able to impart culinary, service and hospitality skills among the students.
- In-depth understanding of overall kitchen workflow and applicable safety guidelines.
- Vocational career technical certificate holder.
- Authorized to work in the USA on a full-time basis as a culinary arts teacher.
Furthermore, I possess 3+ years of experience as a chef in a four and five-star restaurant chains. Since your culinary courses aim to prepare the students for the industry in a lab based environment, I believe my exposure to the industry in combination with my teaching experience make me a strong candidate for this position.
I would like to share some of the valuable contributions I have made to the field of culinary arts with you. I will contact you next week to schedule an interview date. Meanwhile, my detailed resume is enclosed for your consideration. In case you have any queries, please call me at (006) 555-2014.
Thank you for your time and consideration.