As a small business owner, you might need to apply somewhere for a job at any point in time to rejoin the workforce or to initiate a new partnership, deal, agreement, or contract.
For this purpose, it is always a good idea to send a cover letter with your resume.
The cover letter of a Small Business owner must fulfill the following purposes:
- Draw the recruiters’ attention to the key points of your professional profile
- Showcase previous work-related achievements
- Convey the value that can be added to the hiring firm
- Highlight the match between job requirements and offered qualifications
- Convince the reader that your resume is worth their time
Here is a sample small business owner cover letter for your guidance.
Small Business Owner Cover Letter Example
304 North View Lane
(000)333 – 5566
gina .davis @ email .com
September 10, 2022
Mr. Timothy Fielding
45 Riverside Lane
Dear Mr. Fielding:
I’m thrilled to apply for the position of business consultant at Stellar Energy. I am sure that I can undertake the charge and prove to be your right hand in the given role.
For the last five years, I have been performing and succeeding in the exact tasks your vacancy demands. Allow me to highlight a few of my major achievements in the field:
- Established a startup from scratch and brought it into profitable condition in 15 months
- Improved customer reviews by 40% by carrying out monthly employee performance evaluations
- Designed and implemented innovative check-out aisle displays and increased check-out purchases by 20%
- Secured a 5-year lease agreement on a rental rate 5% less than market practice through effective negotiation skills
Being the owner of my own setup, I am well versed in employee management, customer dealing, cash handling, budgeting, and scheduling.
Your advertisement calls for a progressive business consultant who is knowledgeable of the latest marketing techniques. I bring hands-on experience in effectively using the latest online marketing tools and software like Google analytics, social media-based marketing, digital campaigns and Sprout social analyzer.
Like your firm, my business is also associated with green technology. This gives me further advantage over other candidates as I am currently not only enjoying a good clientele but also have considerable PR with small and large business holders working in the field of Green Energy.
Keeping in mind the striking match between your current needs and my expertise, I would like to meet with you to discuss the prospect further. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Related: Small Business Owner Resume Sample