A resume objective serves many vital purposes. Basically, it introduces the applicant as a potential candidate.
It is an excellent opportunity to make a great first impression.
Here are some tips for effective resume objective writing:
1. Relate your skills with the job description provided by the recruiter
2. Clearly state the title of the position you are seeking
3. Communicate your passion and genuine interest to work for the employer
4. Use a few job-related keywords that describe you best
Small Business Owner Resume Objective Examples
1. Small business owner with excellent staff management and communication skills seeking a challenging role as a business analyst with Acme enterprises. Offering a decade of experience in sales generation, employee effectiveness, and budget management. Singlehandedly set up a business from scratch and made it profitable within 8 months.
2. Successful small business owner seeking a dynamic role as business manager with Dynasty Enterprises. Bringing a proven track record of employee management, profit loss analysis, and e-marketing protocols. Exceptional leadership acumen.
3. Highly focused and result-oriented business owner, seeking to rejoin the workforce. Eager to contribute to the expansion of the XYZ Company by utilizing my skills in upselling products, seeking profitable sponsors, and increasing staff productivity.
4. Seasoned business owner looking to work as Business Consultant with Rosemary Builders. Bringing 5+ years of firsthand experience in handling all aspects of a construction business including material sourcing and procurement, elevation and map approval, labor management, architecture and designing, and clientele augmentation.
5. Highly dependable and passionate business owner poised to contribute to the success of Yardley Enterprises by applying my 6 years of experience in business analysis, sponsorship, upselling of products, customer relations, sales, and marketing.
6. To obtain the position of Business Manager with HYC & co where my expertise in revenue generation and effective PR upkeep can be utilized for the advancement of the business.
7. Self-driven and passionate business associate, seeking work with Gemmy Homes in the capacity of business advisor. Bringing 5 years of successful management of own business, well versed in employee management, profit loss analysis, and strategic business venturing.
8. Dedicated and accomplished business owner, seeking to collaborate with Daisy Enterprises in the capacity of Business Analyst. Offering a successful track record of business extension, feasibility study, start-up management, and sales lead generation.
9. Small business owner with an entrepreneurial spirit and 10 years of experience in retail marketing and merchandising, customer relations, and profit forecasting. Excited to pursue my career with Acme Enterprises where my skills can be used for business expansion.
10. Outgoing and result-driven business owner, seeking the position of Business consultant with the Mayfair group of companies. Offering expertise in employee management, risk analysis, and revenue generation.