According to the FedEx website, over two hundred thousand people are working in different capacities worldwide at FedEx.
This vast conglomerate hosts people on different levels including managers, administrators, couriers, and package handlers.
Let us look at a sample resume of a Center Assistant Manager working at FedEx.
This sample will provide you with the necessary techniques and format for writing an excellent resume for FedEx jobs.
FedEx Resume Example
9022 Bray Avenue, Milford, CT 66635
Over seven years of experience in managing pick-up, delivery, and quality control tasks. Exceptionally skilled in providing supervision and oversight of all team members and business operations. A versatile leader who has exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Established ability to work in a fast based and customer-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated exceptional acumen by establishing customer flow processes to ensure customer demands are met, in a time and delivery efficient way.
• Coordinated team and manager efforts on a weekly basis taking into account key performance metrics and company initiatives.
• To-do attitude
• Great physical stamina
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Pallet Jack
• Packaging and Labelling
FedEx – Milford, CT
June 2015 – Present
• Demonstrate constructive behavior to ensure the provision of excellent customer services
• Evaluate team efficiency and delivery
• Resolve customer disputes and complaints
• Provide training, development, and feedback to team members
• Oversee shipping and related activities and paperwork
FedEx – Milford, CT
May 2012 – June 2015
• Loaded and unloaded packages in a fast-paced warehouse environment
• Sorted packages of varying sizes and weights by hand
• Lifted, scanned, and placed packages in a safe and efficient manner
• Followed instructions precisely and perfectly.
A.S. Office Management
CITY COLLEGE, Milford, CT, 2000
• Proven ability to maintain concentration on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and time management skills