A wellness coordinator is hired by companies to provide fitness and wellness information to clients and employees.
When you apply for this position, you have to write a resume to communicate your skills and abilities to the hiring manager.
As a wellness coordinator, your skills in strategizing wellness programs, and ensuring their implementation should be highlighted.
Additionally, emphasize previous experience in organizing and overseeing fitness or wellness events and programs.
Moreover, you should focus on past achievements in creating and implementing wellness programs, in your resume.
Wellness Coordinator Resume Sample
18 Rite Apartments, Atlanta, GA 21145
Wellness coordinator with over 8 years of experience in providing leadership to wellness programs, by assessing, developing, and establishing measurable objectives and program content. Hands-on experience in ensuring the suitability of wellness projects with clients’ specific requirements. In-depth knowledge of recruiting and facilitating wellness leaders in different environments.
Strategy Development • Outreach Efforts
Program Monitoring • HR Collaboration
Budget Development • Recruitment and Training
Data Gathering • Risks Reduction
Success Measuring • Reporting
ArcBest, Atlanta, GA
5/2015 – Present
• Promote and organize wellness events to meet clients’ requirements
• Determine the wellness needs of each individual, and community
• Strategize health and wellness plans, in accordance with policy
• Provide support and counseling in general wellness and nutrition
• Track attendance, and assist volunteers in determining wellness goals
• Prepare and implement budgets and operational and maintenance plans
• Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle
• Conduct surveys to determine interest in wellness and health programs
• Select and supervise contractors to lead wellness initiatives
• Respond to requests for information from clients, the public, and volunteers
• Organize health screenings, and oversee the development of assistance programs
• Chosen as the only wellness coordinator to head a team of wellness projects on an international level
• Reduced health risks by 25%, by implementing core wellness programs for clients
• Implemented a data gathering and analysis system, which proved to be 25% more effective than the one already in place
Harris Health System, Atlanta, GA
2/2014 – 5/2015
• Assisted in the oversight of fitness and recreation facilities
• Conducted needs assessment and surveys to determine interest and satisfaction
• Supported the development and coordination of wellness programs
• Tracked cost-containment strategies and programs
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences
Atlanta Health and Fitness School, Atlanta, GA – 2013