Clinical data coordinators are basically data-handling personnel. They work in clinical studies and organize the databases and run data queries while maintaining their integrity and helping the analysts make sense of them.
If you are applying for a clinical data coordinator job here are some useful tips that will help you build an impressive resume.
- Find out the exact skills that the employer is seeking and focus on the same qualifications as you build your resume.
- Begin with an impressive summary statement that introduces all your qualifications in 2-3 lines.
- Show your capabilities and potential with proof by adding some quantified job achievements.
- Choose a template and a format that is easy to read.
- Keep your resume up to 1-page in length.
Here is a Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample for your guidance.
Sample Resume for Clinical Data Coordinator Position
66 Westerly Lane
Chicago IL 55555
(000) 111 -5555
arthur .dan @ email.com
Methodical and detail-oriented Clinical Data coordinator with excellent data management skills along with full command of data coding, reporting, transfer, and troubleshooting. Track record of providing satisfactory patient care and suggesting treatment interventions based on symptomatic data analysis.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Well-versed in generating medical coding queries as required
• Apt at conducting database audits to ensure data integrity
• Proven ability to work on multiple cases with distinct data handling rules with accuracy
• Experienced in carrying out data checks to ensure consistency and compliance with the GCP (Good Clinical Practices) code of conduct
• Trained in systematic data review and discrepancy resolution
Clinical Data Coordinator
Actalent, Chicago IL
Mar 2020 – Present
• Devised and recommended therapeutic regimens based on medicinal data analysis for asthmatic allergy that yielded a 90% success rate.
• Followed up on assigned patient cases, and conducted diagnostic and therapeutic chemical and image-based tests to help the medical professional reach a diagnosis.
• Studied and analyzed data of 3-4-year-old records to help in the identification of the best possible therapeutic intervention from case to case based on symptoms and their extent.
• Implemented data handling conventions and applicable SOPs.
Assistant Clinical Data Coordinator
North West Neurology, Chicago IL
Aug 2015- Mar 2020
• Recommended and identified alternative pain management solutions to replace the usage of opioids.
• Reviewed and executed medical testing requests and generated reports of the same.
• Assisted in the process of data organization of relevant and similar cases drawing common points and results of various treatments used for analysts.
• Processed medical testing data and case histories of patients to reach a conclusive therapeutic intervention suitable for each assigned case.
BS Degree in Bioinformatics
College of Illinois, Chicago IL
English & Spanish