A Pizza Cook resume is not a resume if it is not complete where information is concerned.
Put your maximum effort to create an eye-catching resume using powerful phrases and attractive sections.
Here is a resume sample for you to look through and get ideas.
Pizza Cook Resume Example
35 Ravenwood Avenue, Baltimore, MD 91763
Passionate pizza cook with 11 years of extensive experience creating both thin and deep-dish pan pizzas. Highly skilled in maintaining quality and taste, aiming to ensure repeat business from current and new patrons. Ability to prepare meats, cheeses, and vegetables, according to specific recipes. Results-oriented with a successful track record of planning menus, estimating food requirements and costs, and ordering supplies.
Peppe’s Pizza, Baltimore, MD
6/2017 – Present
• Introduced the concept of thin-crust pizza, thereby increasing the customer base by 55%.
• Implemented a core ingredient measuring system, which was 100% accurate.
• Follow set recipes to create pizza flavors and types, according to the wishes of patrons.
• Prepare pizza ingredients such as meats, cheeses, and vegetables according to set instructions.
• Knead pizza dough according to the recipe and ensure that it is appropriately stored.
• Set dials on ovens to provide proper heat distribution, and ensure that pizza pans are appropriately placed inside.
• Place baked pizzas in the right types of platters, and ensure that they are made ready for presentation to patrons.
• Ensure that pizza ingredients are properly stored, and rotated from time to time.
• Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen area, ensuring that sanitization processes are taken into account.
• Create and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of ingredients and supplies.
Pizza Hut, Baltimore, MD
2/2012 – 6/2017
• Devised a product quality monitoring system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Reduced food spoilage by 50%, by training kitchen employees in food rotation activities.
• Assisted cooks by providing them with support in cleaning, washing, and chopping meats and vegetables.
• Ensured that all required ingredients were made readily available to cooks.
• Provided support for creating soups and salads, according to set recipes.
• Handled garnishing activities and ensured that proper portioning was managed.
• Cleaned and sanitized kitchen surfaces, such as counters and floors, and ensured that preventative maintenance was performed on kitchen equipment.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Baltimore, MD
Current MD Food Hadler’s Certificate
• Food Preparation
• Dough Kneading
• Thin Crust Preparation
• Pasta Making
• Food Spoilage Control
• Quality Monitoring
• Food Rotation and Stocking
• Vendor Liaison
• Oven Temperature Setting
• Inventory Oversight
• Ingredients Measuring