When you write an entry-level cook cover letter with no experience in hand, you have to consider many things such as:
- Make it clear and to the point. Do not try to hide the fact that you have no experience in hand.
- Focus on your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Anything that you write in a cover letter should complement the needs of the prospective employer.
- Start your letter uniquely to immediately gain the reader’s attention.
- Avoid mistakes such as typos, grammatical errors, and syntax problems by proofreading and editing your cover letter before you deem it complete.
Entry Level Cook Cover Letter No Experience
52 7th Street # 90
Milton, VT 40258
Jemima @ email . com
November 7, 2020
Mr. Carl Allen
The Food Factory
9304 Quail Drive
Milton, VT 46920
Dear Mr. Allen:
Anticipating a cook position at The Food Factory to provide the benefit of my culinary education and internship, I present myself as a highly qualified candidate. With deep insight into preparing Italian, Chinese, French, Indian, and North American cuisines, I believe that my qualifications dominate others.
My knowledge of preparing salads, sauces, and soups is exemplary. Equal is my ability to handle large orders and maintain portion control. The following is a list of my skills and knowledge:
- Preparing a variety of foods and desserts according to menu requirements
- Following recipes to prepare items such as soups, stews, syrups, meatloaf, meatballs, casseroles, gravies, sauces, hot cereals, hamburgers, and croquettes
- Ensuring health and safety precautions for safe preparation of food items
- Operating kitchen equipment to mix and cook food items
- Keeping kitchen area clean in accordance with standard sanitation requirements
- Maintaining personal hygiene and a friendly demeanor
It would be an honor to meet with you in person and discuss my qualifications to work as a cook at The Food Factory. I will call you soon to set up a meeting date and time. Until then, I can be contacted at (000) 720-4125 for any further information required.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Recommended: Cook Resume No Experience