Professionally written entry-level cook resumes bring results in the form of interviews. Since the purpose of writing a cook resume is to gain an interview, it is imperative to write cleverly.
Writing the first resume can be challenging. As a matter of fact, you are required to write one that communicates your qualifications and knowledge in the best possible way.
An entry-level cook resume sample is provided below for reference:
Recommended: Cook Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Cook Resume Sample With No Experience
56 Hollow Drive, Milton, VT 59021
andrea.willis @ email . com
A professionally trained cook with deep insight into preparing and cooking world cuisines including French, Chinese, Italian, Indian, and Turkish. Poised to leverage competencies in creating recipes and setting menu items based on the individual tastes of a diverse patron base. Ability to work in a team environment in busy kitchens.
Associate’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Culinary School, City Community College, Milton, VT – 2020
- Sanitation and Food Safety
- Product Identification
- Basic Food Preparation
- Fundamentals of Table Service
- Soups and Sauces
- Customer Service
- Cost Control
- A la Carte
- Catering and Banquets
- Classical Cuisine
- Knowledge of performing food preparation services, including chopping and marinating meats.
- Proficient in operating standard kitchen equipment such as grills, ovens, firers, and dishwashers.
- Skilled in creating recipes by incorporating local tastes and likes, aimed at increasing customer satisfaction.
- Adept at complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards particular to the foodservice industry.
Captain Food Service, Milton, VT
10/2020 – 11/2020
- Worked with a team of 5+ cooks and 20+ servers serving 300+ patrons per day
- Cut, chopped, and marinated fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Prepared salads, soups, and sauces by following set recipes and preparation methods
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas and equipment such as counters, grills, ovens, and hot plates
- Assisted head chef with cooking activities by timing dishes and ensuring that auxiliary items such as seasoning are available
- Aesthetically placed prepared food items on plates and platters by following regulations for portion control
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Portion Control | Food Inventory
Equipment Maintenance | Sauce Preparation
Nutrition Standards | Garnishing
Menu Development | Platter Aesthetics
Excellent References Available