Burger King hires the best cooks – that is how they maintain the quality of their food.
When applying for a cook position at Burger King, you must make sure that you create a remarkable resume.
That means that a burger king cook resume must highlight all the reasons that you are the best person to hire as a cook.
A good resume format provides you with the opportunity to place your skills, competencies, accomplishments, and professional experience in a proper way.
Choose one which is simple and professional. Then, put in the information about how well you can follow recipes to create burgers, salads, and breakfast items.
See also: Burger King Cook Cover Letter
Burger King Cook Resume Sample
90 Derry Road, Velva, ND54789
Highly motivated fast-food cook with a successful track record of preparing and cooking food items in accordance with set recipes. Exceptionally talented in maintaining sanitation, health, and safety standards within the kitchen.
• Introduced the concept of assembly line preparation, as a result, increased order efficiency by 50%
• Implemented a unique batch cooking system, hence, decreased order preparation time by 80%
• Devised a kitchen sanitization system, thereby, reduced contamination issues by 25%
• Successfully implemented a food rotation plan, considered 50% more efficient than the one already in place
TOP 7 SKILLS
- Food Preparation
- Batch Cooking
- Cooking Equipment Operations
- Ingredients Measuring
- Inventory Management
- Customer Liaison
- Order Handling
Burger King, Velva, ND | 6/2010 – Present
• Check order slips in order to determine quantity and type
• Prepare orders by assembling burgers, and frying potatoes
• Measure ingredients according to set recipes
• Operate cooking and grilling equipment and ensure it runs properly
• Monitor cooking and grilling times, and set gauges accordingly
• Ensure that prepared food meets quality standards
• Oversee the work of line cooks in order to ensure high quality
• Stock and restock workstations as and when necessary
• Ensure that orders are delivered to the window in a timely manner
• Oversee food rotation and inventory work
Highlands Ranch, Velva, ND | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Cut and chopped vegetables and meats in preparation for cooking
• Assembled sandwiches and burgers according to recipes
• Oversaw food inventory levels and provided feedback
• Cleaned and sanitized kitchen surfaces, including floors and counters
• Removed waste from kitchen areas and disposed of it properly
High School Diploma
Velva High School, Velva, ND – 2009