Resume writing has some protocols that one has to follow – writing an objective statement is the basic one.
When you write an objective, the hiring manager automatically becomes more conducive to consider you for the beauty consultant position.
A resume objective not only introduces you to a prospective employer but also provides valuable information about your passion and skills, and how you intend to use your capabilities to contribute.
When writing a resume objective, the first thing that you need to keep in mind is that it should be absolutely relevant to the job description provided by the recruiter.
Here are some objectives statements to guide you further.
5 Sample Objectives for Beauty Consultant Position
1. Detail-oriented Beauty Consultant with a rare combination of cosmetology, intellectual agility, and focus. Poised to contribute to the success of Ulta Beauty Houston by using my exceptional comprehension of beauty products and their use, and a great ability to provide advice for different hair and skin types.
2. Highly experienced and dedicated Beauty Consultant looking for a position at Estee Lauder. Bringing 4+ years’ track record of analyzing clients’ skin types and facial structures and providing them with correlating products and advice. Demonstrated ability to engage clients in conversation to determine their specific beauty product requirements.
3. Top-performing Beauty Consultant seeking employment at ABC Company. Leveraging a track record of advising customers on the best cosmetic and skincare products to suit their needs to increase revenue and build effective relationships with clients.
4. Seeking a position as a Beauty Consultant at ABC Company, utilizing my 10 years of experience in providing dedicated beauty advice, and handling makeovers. Effectively able to engage clients to determine their beauty product needs, and then ensuring that they are provided with viable solutions.
5. To contribute to the success of ABC Salon in the capacity of a Beauty Consultant. Bringing expertise in cosmetology and beauty products demonstrations to meet both sales and customer satisfaction goals of the company.