Scaffolders are an integral part of any construction project.
A scaffolder resume needs to be excellently written so that a hiring manager can determine what you are capable of doing.
In your resume for a scaffolder position, it is imperative to concentrate on your experience in putting up and taking down scaffolding at construction sites. Your skills in performing outdoor jobs must also be highlighted.
Typically, a scaffolder resume should show that the candidate is ready to perform physically demanding work, and is good at it. Your ability to follow instructions properly and a good sense of balance will do wonders for your chances of being hired.
A scaffolder resume template is provided below for your reference:
Sample Resume for Scaffolder Position
210 Motley Lane, Murray, KY21135
A physically strong individual, with a solid track record of working as a scaffolder for 8+ years. Exceptionally skilled in erecting scaffoldings of different types, establishing platforms, and safety measures. Strong knowledge of dismantling and removing scaffolding on project completion, as well as ensuring proper storage.
• Hazard Identification
• Scaffolding Setup and Take-down
• Safety Measures
• Loading and Offloading
• Equipment and Tools Use
• Balance Maintenance
• Successfully implemented a hazard identification system, as a result, decreased falls by 50%
• Introduced a balance maintenance system, hence, reduced chances of falling from high altitude
• Trained 35 apprentices in handling scaffolding work, as part of their training programs
American Scaffold, Murray, KY
4/2016 – Present
• Check work sites in order to determine scaffolding needs
• Preplan and design scaffolding, keeping in mind weight limitations, and supports
• Inspect set up scaffolding to ensure its sturdiness
• Check scaffolding after changes and alterations have been made
• Oversee mobile scaffolds to ensure their safety
• Identify hazards that may prove to be fatal to workers
• Ensure compliance to agreed codes, legislations, and procedures
• Report problems and failures in an immediate manner
• Fix installed scaffolding in order to make it stronger
• Fix guard rails and safety netting according to set procedures
Mc Dermot Construction Services, Murray, KY
2/2009 – 4/2016
• Cleaned cleared worksites to make them ready for construction purposes
• Dug trenches and holes according to provided instructions
• Loaded and unloaded construction materials to and from trucks
• Assisted in setting up scaffolding, and tearing it down at the end of the project
High School Diploma
Murray High School, Murray, KY