In order to apply for the Auto Collision Estimator job, your resume must be properly written.
An auto collision estimator resume should reflect the applicant’s ability to conduct vehicle damage, and examine warranty coverage, amongst other things.
Making strategic use of bold and capital letters is important in a resume.
Focus on your skills, experiences, and accomplishments using bullet points.
Besides, the ideal candidate should demonstrate communication and negotiation abilities, attention to detail, customer service, and computer skills.
Auto Collision Estimator Resume Example
25 89th Street, Erie, PA57032
AUTO COLLISION ESTIMATOR
Determined, and systematic Auto Collision Estimator, with excellent skills in examining damaged vehicles, and estimating repair costs. Deeply familiar with working with insurance companies to manage customers’ claims. Competent in following up with customers in order to ensure their satisfaction.
• Vehicle Inspection
• Warranty Coverage Examination
• Exclusions and Provisions
• Repair Orders Creation
• Damage Assessment
• Complaint Management
• Records Maintenance
• Invoice Generation
• Revamped the damage assessment protocol, as a result, improved the system efficiency by 50%.
• Retained 10 corporate customers by implementing high-quality customer services.
• Introduced an advanced structural repair process, consequently, decreased repair time by 35%.
• Helped in replacing the existing records maintenance system.
Auto Collision Estimator
ABRA Auto Body, Erie, PA | 2013-present
• Evaluate assigned vehicles to determine body and engine damage
• Interview clients to identify issues and problems
• Utilize visual inspection and road tests to figure out auto repair needs
• Assess and document extent of auto damages
• Make repair estimates in terms of labor and parts costs
• Collect insurance estimates, and determine repair and replacement requirements
• Draft work orders post approvals
• Establish excellent customer services, by keeping in touch with clients consistently
• Create and maintain damage and repair records and files
• Prepare and present damage reports to management executives, in order to obtain signatures
• Create and present job cards to concerned departments
Auto Collision Estimator Assistant
Columbia Automobiles, Erie, PA | 2010-2013
• Assessed damaged or accidental cars to determine damages
• Detected frame damages and examined interiors
• Computed costs of replacement parts and labor required for each project
• Entered itemized estimates in and explained items to customers
• Reviewed final bills as part of the quality check system
High School Diploma
Erie High School, Erie, PA – 2010