A nursing assistant’s job is exciting and rewarding, but you do have to be prepared for hard work.
You’ll be working under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, and helping her to take care of the patient’s needs.
When you write a cover letter for a nursing assistant position (with no prior experience), you need to mention your nursing assistant skills, knowledge, and certification (if any) in nursing assistance.
Related: Nursing Assistant Resume No Experience
The sample below will provide you with a good start in your cover letter writing process. especially when you have no hands-on experience.
Sample Nursing Assistant Cover Letter With No Experience
6110 Ilion Road
Hudson Falls, NY 62791
Madison.james @ email .c om
December 18, 2022
Mr. Jayden Hall
Manager Human Resources
Hudson Falls Medical Hospital
301 Corona Road
Hudson Falls, NY 63990
Dear Mr. Hall:
As a compassionate and driven individual, I am interested in joining your team as a nursing assistant. With my current nursing assistant certification and proficiency in assisting patients in the activities of daily living, I can make an immediate contribution to your hospital.
Through my training, I developed a strong grasp of direct and indirect patient care. Some of my key attributes include:
- Committed to assisting residents with personal care; bathing, grooming, bed mobility, dressing, oral hygiene, eating, and toileting.
- Hands-on experience in taking vital signs and weights accurately.
- Strong knowledge of recording proper food and fluid intake.
- Proficient in answering call lights promptly and determining residents’ needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multicultural people.
- Thorough understanding of Resident Bill of Rights.
As a capable and dependable nursing assistant, I would like to meet with you to further elaborate on my eligibility for this position. My references will attest to my reliability and knowledge as a nursing assistant. I will call you after one week to follow up on the status of my application.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.