A certified nursing assistant (CNA) resume objective is a short statement that clearly outlines a job seeker’s skills and passion to work for a specific employer.
Also, this statement tells the recruiter how you can contribute to their success.
How to Write a Professional Objective Statement for a CNA Resume?
The following 5 tips will help you in writing an excellent objective statement for a nursing assistant resume:
- Carefully research the needs of the employer, and tailor the objective statement accordingly.
- Be clear about obtaining the CNA job with a specific employer.
- Write 2-3 sentences showing your enthusiasm and skills.
- Emphasize what you could do for the employer.
- Keep it to-the-point.
The following 37 sample objectives statements will help you with building an excellent objective for your CNA resume.
CNA With Experience Objectives
1. Detail-oriented Certified Nursing Assistant, eager to work for ABC Healthcare. Leveraging a successful track record in helping residents, patients, and clients with daily personal care needs, to achieve the highest level of care standards and increase positive reviews.
2. Top-performing Certified Nursing Assistant with over five years of experience providing personal care to residents. Looking for a position at Sava Healthcare to actively assist residents and patients in the activities of daily living.
Hospital CNA Objectives
3. Poised to obtain a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Oklahoma Hospital. Offering eight years’ proven track record in the nursing profession to provide exceptional individualized care to patients and residents.
4. A position as a Certified Nursing Assistant position with Parkview Huntington Hospital to leverage exceptional skills in assisting patients and residents in ADLs. Effective interpersonal abilities. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
5. Competent and disciplined Certified Nursing Assistant with 4+ years’ experience working in busy healthcare settings. Seeking a challenging position at Craig Medical to ensure the residents’ physical and emotional wellbeing by providing them with exceptional personal care.
Assisted Living CNA Objectives
6. Self-motivated and exceptionally talented nursing assistant, poised to contribute to ABC Senior Home. Bringing the ability to observe patients’ conditions, as well as a passion for helping others, to deliver exceptional care to residents.
7. Looking for a CNA position at The Bridgeport Assisted Living. Utilizing seven years of hands-on experience in delivering high-quality personal care to attain the highest level of residents’ safety and comfort.
8. Compassionate and friendly certified Nursing Assistant eager to work for ABC Assisted Living. Leveraging 5+ years of experience in offering patients and residents with personal care to enable them to live a dignified life. BLS Certified.
9. Seeking a certified nursing assistant position at ABC Senior Care to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and toileting. Exceptional communication skills with a compassionate nature.
Clinic CNA Objectives
10. Dependable and hardworking nursing assistant seeking employment at Edgewood Clinic as a Certified Nursing Assistant to provide dedicated and round-the-clock care to patients and residents.
11. Seeking a position as a Nursing Assistant with Family Health Care. Leveraging expertise in providing direct and indirect personal care to help patients and residents live a dignified life.
12. To work for Sava Health as a Nursing Assistant. Eager to apply and promote the standards of nursing assistance to strengthen the facility’s operations utilizing my personal care and communication skills.
Home Care and Private Home CNA Objectives
13. Patient service-oriented and compassionate CNA seeking a position at Clover Home Care. Bringing hands-on experience in providing excellent personal care services to assist clients with daily needs in the most effective way.
14. Looking for a position as a CNA at ABC Home Care. Leveraging experience in assisting clients in the ADLs, infection control, and emergency procedure to bring a difference in the lives of older adults.
Long Term Care CNA Resume Objectives
15. Compassionate CNA with 9+ years of experience in assisted living, memory care, and long-term care facilities. Eager to work for Greenfield Community to ensure that resident’s needs of daily living are met by providing exceptional personal assistance.
16. Certified Nursing Assistant with full of energy and dedication, poised to contribute to ABC Healthcare by providing outstanding care to the residents and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
17. To work for Uniontown Hospital as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Leveraging expertise in assisting in the provision of patient care and daily operation of the nursing unit. CPR and BLS Certified. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
Rehab CNA Objectives
18. Energetic and driven Nursing Assistant seeking a position at Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Offers compassionate nature, CNA certification and training, and exceptional communication skills to provide the highest level of care.
19. Compassionate and energized professional looking for a position as a Nursing Assistant at the Bakersfield Rehab. Bringing a track record of success in assisting patients to provide them with exceptional care.
Nursing Home CNA Resume Objectives
20. To obtain a Geriatric Nursing Assistant position at ABC Nursing Home where a CNA certification and functional skills in providing personal care will be fully utilized.
21. To obtain a challenging position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at AA Nursing Home. Using current CNA certification and strong skills in assisting with ADLs to meet and exceed the personal care standards.
22. Exceptionally talented Nursing Assistant seeking a position at AAD Nursing Home. Eager to represent the facility professionally by providing the highest level of comfort and care to residents.
Entry Level CNA Objectives With No Experience
23. Compassionate and personable nursing professional, looking for a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Lakeridge Hospital. Bringing CNA certification, and a high degree of enthusiasm and energy to contribute to the well-being of residents. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
24. Seeking an entry-level position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Nashville Hospital. Offers current CNA certifications and knowledge of assisting residents in the activities of daily living to help them live a dignified life. First Aid and CPR Certified.
25. To work as a nursing assistant for the wellbeing of residents at Green Care. Offering empathy, compassion, and a strong desire to help others, intending to maintain patients’ hygiene while supporting them in performing daily activities in a dignified manner.
26. New certified nursing assistant eager to work for Telsa Clinic. Making the most of exceptional personal care skills to achieve the highest level of patient care. Great companionship and housekeeping abilities.
27. To work for Cloverleaf Hospital in the capacity of a Nursing Assistant. Ability to maintain the comfort of patients and residents by assisting them in the activities of daily living. Special talent for preparing meals and running errands.
28. Compassionate and proactive CNA with current certification. Offering in-depth knowledge of assisting healthcare professionals with basic personal care tasks.
29. Dependable Certified Nursing Assistant eager to work in a busy healthcare or hospice setting. Seeking to leverage excellent knowledge of assisting with providing high-quality resident care. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
30. Fresh and energetic CNA with current training and certification seeking a position at ABC Assisted Living to bring extra energy to work every day. Able to set expectations and drive accountability.
31. To obtain a Certified Nursing Assistant position at Delta Healthcare. Offering a current CNA certification and hands-on exposure to nursing care through CNA internship to provide the best possible care to patients.
32. Compassionate and driven nursing assistant seeking to work with the ABC Hospital’s nursing team. Leveraging excellent personal care knowledge to provide residents with assistance in the activities of daily living.
33. Certified Nursing Assistant with current NY State licensure and in-depth knowledge of providing personal care to patients. Presently seeking a position at Aetna Care.
34. Detail-oriented and reliable graduate nursing assistant, poised to contribute to Cloverleaf Senior Living utilizing skills in serving meals, assisting with ADLs, and providing bedside care and positioning.
35. To work as a Certified Nursing Assistant for The Regional Medical Center. Bringing knowledge of taking and recording vitals and the ability to assist residents in ADLs to deliver personal care in an efficient manner.
36. To contribute to North Mississippi Medical Cente in the capacity of a Certified Nursing Assistant, using skills in providing one-on-one care to the assigned patients and residents by following care plans.
37. Seeking a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Augusta Health. Highly enthusiastic to assist patients with daily living activities. Ability to work under pressure in a high volume medical setting.
As can be seen above, all the objectives statements have one thing in common; that is, they are all patient-care oriented. It is important to focus on what is most important in a profession when writing a resume objective.
It must be remembered that a resume objective is the first thing an employer sees when reading a resume. This statement develops the interest of the recruiter and persuades him to read the rest of your resume.
Therefore, put your best efforts to make it targeted and eye-grabbing. Not to mention, a non-targeted resume objective statement will create a bad impression.
Recommended: Certified Nursing Assistant Summary for Resume