A resume objective statement can do a lot for your employment chances. That being said, a simple two or three-liner can decide the fate of your career. Profoundly written objectives translate into increased employment chances. Ones that are sketchy, may do the opposite.
There is no one way to write a resume objective but you may need to follow a few standards. The actual language depends on you, but you need to be clear about the purpose of a resume objective.
Resume objectives are written for only one reason – and that is to entice the reader to go through the rest of the resume. Let’s face it – resumes are hard to read, even for the most seasoned of employers. They are dreary and have a mind-numbing quality to them, no matter how well they are written. It takes a really good resume objective to get employers to agree to read the resume.
Even if you do not write an objective that is intense, you can do wonders for your resume. Here is a list of articulately written resume objectives for a nurse technician position:
Nurse Technician Resume Objective Examples
1. A Nurse Technician position at Florida Hospital. Bringing expertise in gathering patient information, creating and implementing care plans, and providing direct care to ensure patient comfort.
2. Seeking a position as a Nurse Technician at Memorial Hospital to utilize expertise in first-tier patient care. Well-versed in handling patients’ personal needs by providing support with bathing, toileting, and personal grooming.
3. Looking for a Nurse Technician position at Seattle Healthcare employing proficiency in maintaining patient stability through proper checks on vital signs and intake and output recordkeeping.
4. To work as a Nurse Technician for East Houston Regional Medical Center applying adeptness at assisting nursing staff in the delivery of dedicated patient care.
5. To obtain employment as a Nurse Technician at Bloomington Hospital. Bringing competencies in collecting clinical data on patients, observing them for signs of distress, and ensuring delivery of accurate and prompt medical care at all times.