Since your resume is your first impression, it has to be impressive.
In order to write a compelling resume, you have to analyze the prospective employer’s needs first.
Now match your skills against these criteria and tailor your resume to suit their needs.
It must be remembered that you have to produce a customized version of your resume for each company, even if the position and job descriptions are the same.
Below is a scanning clerk resume sample for your guidance.
Scanning Clerk Resume Sample
345 Springfield Ave, Richmond, VA 45663
harold @ email . com
Detail-oriented clerical professional with diverse experience in medical and corporate settings. Known for working well under stress, and meeting difficult deadlines. Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact comfortably at all levels of management. Master in producing high-quality digital copies of hard data and archiving the same in a user-friendly manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Scanner Operations | Log Maintenance
Digital Indexing | Data Organization
Data Coding | Database Management
Alphabetic Collation | Document Sorting
• Achieved a 100% reading legibility rate for all scanned documents by implementing a carefully chalked-out set of scanner settings.
• Diagnosed and fixed a technical problem in the scanner saving the company a repair /replacement cost of up to $15000.
• Optically scanned, archived, and indexed data files of the past 3 years in 2 months’ time accurately and earned the award of ‘Most Efficient Worker’.
SUPPLY CHAIN, Richmond, VA
Nov 2012 – Present
• Scan hard copies of data, organize and file the same alphabetically
• Retrieve the scanned data as per request
• Keep periodic backup of data in case of a system crash
• Provide clerical assistance and distribute the digital documents to respective departments
• Manage and update the patient database from time to time
• Properly dispose of the hard copies of scanned documents ensuring data integrity
MEDIXI, Richmond, VA
Apr 2009 – Oct 2012
• Archived all scanned data into relevant folders
• Determined quantity of pages to be scanned weekly and issued billing details accordingly
• Removed staples, taping or binding from documents to prepare the same before scanning
• Optically scanned medical records of patients
• Filled in data scanning logs for each file scanned and stored in destination folders
• Adjusted the scanner settings to maximize the digital quality of data images
Associates Degree in Office Administration
ABC COLLEGE, Richmond, VA
• Typing speed: 60 WPM
• MS Word and Excel
• Great attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and French