A floral clerk resume and cover letter are an essential part of your job application. In order to write an excellent resume, you have to customize it as per needs of the employer.
Customized floral clerk resumes rock because they provide hiring managers with an extensive view of candidates’ professional lives. Therefore, spend time and effort to build your floral clerk resume.
Take a look at the following resume sample to take ideas:
Sample Resume for Floral Clerk
2300 Robert Lane | Osprey, FL 10293 | (000) 854-2054 | [Email]
Floral Clerk with over 7 years of experience in creating aesthetically pleasing displays and arrangements from flowers and plants. Exceptional skills in providing top-notch customer services, placing particular focus on return business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Deep familiarity with preparing corsages, flower arrangements, and set up of displays.
• Demonstrated ability to identify all varieties of foliage, blooms, and freshly cut flowers.
• Well-versed in providing customers with suggestions and tips on what type of flower arrangements suits their events best.
• Proficient in ensuring the freshness and quality of each item, ensuring that customers get what they require.
✓ Floral Arrangements ✓ Special Events Handling
✓ Corsage Preparation ✓ Flower Identification
✓ Vendor Liaison ✓ Trimming and Care
✓ Quality Assurance ✓ Complaint Handling
✓ Customer Services ✓ Stocking
✓ Product Rotation ✓ Display Management
• Created a large floral display in the theme of a famous upcoming movie, just in time for its release.
• Brought onboard a much cheaper flower vendor, decreasing the cost of acquiring special flowers by 55%.
• Increased the quality of services, by suggesting constant and consistent training of floral clerks.
• Successfully led decorations for 3 special events, at the same time, without compromising on the quality of any of them.
Ingles Market, Osprey, FL | 4/2018 – Present
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the floral desk, and inquire into their choices.
• Provide information regarding available flowers, and possible arrangements.
• Provide suggestions regarding different arrangements for different events.
• Book customers’ orders, and provide them with information on delivery timelines.
• Create aesthetically pleasing floral arrangements, both for customers and for display purposes
• Maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of flow.ers and related supplies.
• Ascertain that flowers and plants are appropriately rotated and watered, to ensure their freshness.
• Handle cash and credit card payments, ensuring that proper change and receipts are tendered.
Al’s Floral Shop, Osprey, FL | 2/2015 – 4/2018
• Greeted customers arriving at the shop and provided them with information regarding available floral arrangements.
• Assisted floral clerks in creating arrangements, and building corsages and bouquets.
• Cleaned and maintained work areas, ensuring that everything was kept tidy.
• Handled rotating work, to ensure that flowers and plants kept their freshness intact.
• Received and stored products such as flowers, ribbons, and wrapping sheets, according to specified instructions.
High School Diploma
Osprey High School, Osprey, FL – 2013