A salad bar clerk, assistant, or team member maintains and operates the salad bar area in keeping with department and company standards.
S/he works as part of a team to give superior products and salads while ensuring that every customer receives excellent customer service.
In order to write a professional resume for a salad bar clerk job, use bullets, capital letters, bold, and italics characters to make it easy for the reader to find relevant information. Balance your resume with a proper amount of keywords and white space.
The following salad bar clerk resume example will assist you in building a good resume. You may tailor the experience and qualifications sections as per your skills and job description.
Salad Bar Clerk Resume Example
39 White Street, Wildwood MO 65214
amber.smith @ email . com
SALAD BAR CLERK
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to improve profitability.
• Over 7 years of experience in different salad bar capacities.
• Highly skilled in providing friendly and outstanding service to customers.
• In-depth knowledge of food specifications, invoices, recipes, charts, and temperature gauges.
• Hands-on experience in taking payments from patrons.
• Proven record of listening and communicating from verbal to written instructions.
• Able to use accurate weights and measures.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional appearance and personal hygiene standards.
Salad Bar Clerk
Dierbergs, Wildwood, MO
May 2018 – Present
• Achieved the best employee of the month award – May 2021.
• Improved customer experience through exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Greet all customers and keep a vigilant eye on people on the premise
• Cut and trim merchandise for replenishing the salad bar
• Verify and communicate the quality, calculation, and cleanness of all products
• Prepare all merchandise in the salad bar area including trimming, pricing, and cooking
• Ensure a tidy and orderly salad bar area
• Maintain equipment and clean coolers
Redner’s Warehouse Market, Schuylkill Haven, PA
Jan 2011 – May 2018
• Took orders from patrons in person and over the phone
• Helped customers with order selections
• Ordered, displayed, arranged, and sold items in the salad bar and hot food section
• Stocked soup, supplies, hot food bars, and dry goods
• Promoted products and utilized indicative selling techniques to satisfy the customers’ needs
• Maintained hygienic conditions of the salad bar and backroom area
• Washed pots, utensils, and pans
High School Diploma
Haven Public School, Schuylkill Haven, PA
• Basic math skills
• Ability to accurately count products and match against invoices
• Able to use equipment safely and efficiently
• Strong communication skills
• MS Word and Excel