A recreation aide is responsible for planning and implementing resident recreation programs for individuals in keeping with the principles and practices of the employer.
This position often requires no prior experience or formal training or skills.
In a recreational aide job application process, you may gain a competitive edge over other applicants by providing an attractive and brief resume along with a Recreational Aide Cover Letter to prospective employers.
By focusing on any experience you have gained with local parks or recreational facilities, and schools, you may create a resume that sets you distant from the other applicants.
Recreational Aide Resume Example
332 Alex Street, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(000) 251-6532 | [Email]
• Over 8 years of experience as a recreational aide.
• Comprehensive knowledge of basic sports activities, their rules, and fundamentals.
• Highly skilled in organizing, planning, and directing activity programs for customers.
• Able to contribute to the records of customers’ development toward their goals.
• Substantial knowledge of the theories and principles of supervising recreational activities.
• Demonstrated ability to assign, plan, systematize, train and oversee youths and kids involved in recreation and sports activities.
• Knowledge of methods, practices, and tools used in recreation programs.
• Profound ability to learn the methods, practices, and equipment.
Genesis HealthCare – Monroe, NJ
Oct 2015 – Present
• Help with the issuing and collecting of recreation supplies.
• Sanitize outdoor recreation facilities and areas.
• Admit customers to recreation events.
• Serve food in the eating area; clean and wash kitchen and utensils.
• Assist employees in the conducting of recreation activities.
• Refer questions from the community to the designated body.
Town of Flower Mound – Flower Mound, TX
Jan 2008 – Oct 2015
• Assisted in planning and promoting recreation based on the requirements and interests of the customer.
• Encouraged social communication throughout group recreation.
• Assisted customers with leisure time recreation.
• Helped in maintenance, storage, and use of the recreation department supplies.
• Offered programs in all recreation part areas.
High School Diploma
CITY SCHOOL, Edmonton, AB – 2007
• Attention to detail