When you write a salad bar attendant resume, you should ensure that every bit of information in it rings true.
If it doesn’t, there is a huge chance that the hiring manager will not be inclined too much towards it.
Use the following sample to create your own resume:
Salad Bar Attendant Resume Example
699 Deb Street, Plano, TX 60202
SALAD BAR ATTENDANT
Customer service-oriented Salad Bar Attendant with over 6 years of experience of handling salad bars in busy hospitality environments. Exceptionally well-versed in creating different types of salads, and providing recommendations for main courses.
Maintains appropriate bar and display conditions, by filling, cleaning, and rotating products. Prepares salads by following set recipes and using required ingredients.
|• Customer Service||• Complaint Handling||• Salad Tossing|
|• Ingredients Rotation||• Stocking||• Inventory Control|
|• Takeaway Orders||• Equipment Management||• Setup and Breakdown|
|• Requisitions Estimation||• Dressings Choice||• Salad Bar Presentation|
• Simultaneously handled salad bar operations for 3 bars, in the event of an unexpected rush.
• Introduced a requisition estimation process, which was 65% more accurate than the one already in place.
• Implemented an inventory control procedure, replacing the old, outdated one.
• Received commendation for excellence in customer services, 4 times in a quarter.
Salad Bar Attendant
Fogo De Chao, Plano, TX | 6/2010 – Present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the salad bar and inquire into their choice of salads.
• Provide information regarding salad types and their ingredients to help customers make choices.
• Scoop salads according to customers’ choices and place them in boxes or bowls.
• Dress salads with dressings and sauces, according to customer’s instructions.
• Provide customers with information and suggestions on what salads go with which main courses.
• Replenish salad bars on a constant basis, and ensure that complementing condiments are made available.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with kitchen staff to ensure the constant supply of ingredients.
• Follow recipes to make salads, complementing different cuisines, ensuring that quality standards are met.
Salad Bar Aide
The Deli, Plano, TX| 2/2006 – 5/2010
• Assisted salad bar attendants in creating salads according to specified recipes.
• Ensured that all salad bars and surrounding areas were kept clean and sanitized.
• Replenished salad bar items on a consistent basis, ensuring low stock situations do not arise.
• Provided customers with information on ingredients and tossing techniques of each salad.
• Kept counters organized, and ensured that safety standards were upheld.
Plano High School, Plano, TX – 2005
High School Diploma