An Industrial Mechanic is a technically trained professional who installs, maintains, operates and repairs electronic/electrical and automated equipment or machinery that is used in industries explicitly manufacturing or processing factories.
They must be able to work in hard conditions and varying temperatures for long hours/shifts being productive for the prospect industry.
The following sample resume will help you craft a good resume for an industrial mechanic position when you have less or no experience in hand.
See also: Industrial Mechanic Cover Letter
Industrial Mechanic Resume Sample (No Experience)
2085 Westwood Avenue | Magna, UT, 77362 | (000) 400-7890 | Email
To secure an Industrial Mechanic position at XYZ Company contributing my professional maintenance skills and hands-on experience.
• Hydraulic system operation & repair
• Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
• Laser alignment
• Thermal and vibration analysis
• Proper heating, ventilating and air conditioning
• Carrying out preventative maintenance
• Mechanical equipment installation & troubleshooting
• Conveyance system operation
• Excellent organizational skills with multitasking ability
• Awarded two consecutive promotions in one year due to superior performance at Praxair
• Managed and lead a team of 7 maintenance industrial mechanics effectively
• Refurbished Supply Chain system for West Liberty Foods
Praxair –Magna, UT | 9/2016 – Present
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
• Perform various skilled mechanic duties for installation, troubleshooting & repair of mechanical equipment
• Work using several kinds of hand, power and machine tools for different tasks
• Carry out repairs and maintenance accurately interpreting equipment blueprint
• Maintain rotating equipment and related mechanical systems like compressors, blowers, pumps, boiler systems, valves, etc.
• Plan and execute maintenance activities bi-monthly with complete follow-up documentation
West Liberty Foods –Tremonton, Utah | 7/2014 – 9/2016
• Maintained production lines machinery
• Efficiently carried out preventative maintenance
• Maintained inventory of equipment parts & tools
• Timely repaired any malfunctioning machinery
• Adhered to all sanitation standards & operating procedures
Chippewa Valley Technical College – Claremont Ave, Eau Claire, WI | 2013
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Coursework: Hydraulic Systems Operations ~ Preventive & Periodic Maintenance ~ Industrial PC Applications ~ Mechanics ~ HVAC ~ Pneumatics
“I efficiently handle stressful situations using logical reasoning.”