A Clerk Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and front desk support.
They ensure that customer services are provided efficiently and professionally.
A good resume for clerk receptionist position is an important document which is needed to apply for a clerk-receptionist job.
The following resume will assist you with writing your resume successfully.
Related: Clerk Receptionist Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Clerk Receptionist Position
11 Atlanta Avenue #4, Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
(000) 654-8547, Email Address
Seeking a position as a Clerk Receptionist with Edmonton City Hotel utilizing exceptional clerical and customer service skills to ensure recurring business.
|• Problem Solving||• Customer Service||• Word-Processing|
|• Stress Management||• Communication||• Spreadsheet|
|• Team Building||• Decision Making||• Time Management|
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
AAA Organization, Vaughan, ON | 2014 – Present
• Respond to and resolve open inquiries
• Assist in the preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference calls
• Make arrangements for committee meetings
• Maintain a sufficient inventory of office supplies
• Provide general administration services to make sure efficiency and effectiveness
• Receive, direct and relay telephonic and fax messages
• Direct the personnel and the general public to the suitable staff member
CITY CO, Richmond Hill, ON | 2008 – 2014
• Monitored the utilization of supplies and equipment
• Organized the repair and maintenance of office equipment
• Picked up, handled as well as distribute mail
• Opened and stamped all kinds of correspondence
• Maintained the universal filing system and file all correspondence
• Provided word-processing and clerical support
• Developed and maintained a precise filing management system
WESTMOUNT LLC, London, ON | 2002 – 2008
• Answered all inward calls and grip caller’s inquiries when possible
• Assisted the Executive Director and other employees as requested
• Provided managerial services for the Executive Director
• Re-directed calls as suitable and take sufficient messages when required
• Assisted and directed students, visitors, and the broad public
Diploma: ABC SCHOOL, Vaughan, ON, 2002
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Respectful to seniors, colleagues, and customers
• Demonstrated sound work ethics
• Very honest and trustworthy