In the current scenario of the competitive job market, it is crucial to have a well-written resume that addresses the requirements of modern-day employers.
Organizing the content of your resume in a way that highlights your abilities and achievements in the best possible manner can increase your chances of getting an interview.
How to Write a Clerical Resume?
The following are some useful guidelines for writing an effective resume along with a sample clerical resume.
A successful resume has a gripping appearance.
This appearance can be achieved through highlighting of salient features of your candidacy and using tables and suitable placement of headings.
A Clerical resume should be to the point, containing those details which are most relevant to the given job description.
See also: Clerical Skills Resume Sample
Clerical Resume Example
502 3rd Ave, Portsmouth, IA 51565
CLERICAL / SECRETARIAL PROFESSIONAL
A self-motivated and industrious administrative professional with hands-on experience in providing efficient clerical support to ensure the smooth operation of the office. A team player who has excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Track record of minimizing data discrepancies through effective implementation of modern statistical analysis procedures. Proficient in payroll processing and vendor bill generation. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Answering Phone
– Documents Scanning
– Data Consolidation
– Files Management
– Database Management
|– Record Keeping
– Mail Indexing
– Appointments Scheduling
– Front Desk
– Correspondence Handling
– Customer Service
• Reconciled data from three different sources and developed a single, discrepancy free consolidated database catering for 200+ clients.
• Enhanced overall client satisfaction by 30% by streamlining departmental coordination resulting in a fast synchronization of multi-departmental bill generation.
• Reduced annual office operational expenses by 13K annually through the implementation of cost-effective office supplies purchase and usage strategies.
ADECCO, Portsmouth, IA | 6/2012 – Present
• Maintain client and employee database and regularly update the same.
• Process and forward weekly payroll for all employees.
• Enter, file, update and retrieve data as and when required.
Best Buy, Portsmouth, IA | 3/2010 – 5/2012
• Collected, recorded and dispersed money to various vendors and clients as per requirement.
• Kept track of all client and vendor databases and transactions.
• Reconciled and balanced bank transactions with general ledgers.
Associate of Science in Statistics
XYZ COLLEGE, Portsmouth, IA, 2010
• Proficient in MS Office, SPSS, and Outlook
• Typing Speed: 50 WPM