Resumes for clerical aide positions need to be profoundly written.
Highlighting skills, achievements, education, and experience is imperative. Unless you have a proper format to base your resume on, this is not possible.
Once you have found a good one, you can effectively include details of your experience, and acquired skills.
It is important to remember that resumes need not be too long. They just have to be big.
As a clerical aide, your concentration should be on how well you can portray yourself as a viable applicant.
See also: Clerical Aide Cover Letter
Here is a sample for a clerical aide position that you can refer to:
Clerical Aide Resume Sample
650 66th Street, Boone, NC27903
Resourceful and organized individual, with extensive experience in a clerical capacity. Demonstrated expertise in handling administrative work such as correspondence and filing. Exceptionally talented in sorting and distributing mail, as well as handling incoming phone calls.
Office Equipment Use
Petty Cash Oversight
• Introduced a unique record-keeping system, as a result, increased efficiency by 65%.
• Successfully entered 500+ records into the database, within the provided 3 hours.
• Implemented an efficient filing system, hence, reduced file pulling time by 50%.
• Significantly increased the bond between administration and vendors, resulting in decreased delivery times.
Acme Systems, Boone, NC | 2013-present
• Operate phone systems in order to receive and make calls.
• Take and distribute messages.
• Organize schedules and meetings for employees and management.
• Coordinate meetings, and ensure that all logistics are managed.
• Create as well as implement filing systems.
• Perform record-keeping tasks.
• Compile records according to instructions.
• Prepare and send outgoing email.
• Check and distribute incoming email and messages.
• Enter data into the system.
• Ensure that data is updated on a regular basis.
• Handle basic accounting functions such as checking invoices and making deposits.
• Oversee the spending of petty cash.
• Monitor and oversee office supplies and equipment inventory.
Keene Medical Facility, Boone, NC | 2011-2013
• Greeted patients and visitors.
• Provided information regarding available facilities.
• Handled incoming inquiries.
• Maintained systems such as filing and record-keeping.
• Checked inventory levels in order to ensure that they were sufficient.
• Ensured cleanliness and neatness of all assigned areas.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Boone, NC