Working as a cashier at TJ Maxx requires a lot of skill.
Unless you highlight your skills in a resume, there is no way that you can be a favorite of the recruiter.
A TJ Maxx cashier’s resume needs to be filled with information regarding abilities, achievements, and experience.
In this way, the recruiter will be able to gauge the applicant’s potential and eligibility.
In order to create a perfect resume for a TJ Maxx cashier position, you must ensure that the format is well-structured.
In addition, information regarding your ability to handle cash and payment processing is essential.
Here is a resume sample for this position:
See also: Cover Letter for TJ Maxx Cashier
TJ Maxx Cashier Resume Sample
55 Tea Tree Road, Idaho Falls, ID65021
Detail-oriented Cashier with 8+ years of experience in customer service, cash handling, and clerical roles. Ability to operate complex POS systems to process payments. Expert at handling the check out counter as well as the retail end of store operations.
|• POS System Handling||• Payments Processing||• Receipt Tendering|
|• Transaction Checking||• Exchanges Handling||• Cross-selling|
|• Customer Service||• Sales Referrals||• Returns Processing|
|• Drawer Balancing||• Complaint Handling||• Stocking|
• Significantly increased the store’s customer base, through the provision of excellent customer service.
• Resolved many customer complaints, therefore, retained many long-term clients.
• Implemented a drawer balancing system, as a result, decreased discrepancies by 50%.
TJ Maxx, Pearl City, HI | 2013-present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the cash counter.
• Direct customers to their choice of aisles.
• Check purchased items in order to ensure good quality.
• Scan price tags, and run bills.
• Provide customers with pricing information and totals.
• Balance cash drawers regularly, lest no discrepancy occurs.
• Ensure the presence of cash and change in the cash drawer at all times.
• Count cash at the end of the shift, and secure it.
• Assist customers in looking for items such as clothes, bags, and home goods.
• Lead customers through the payment procedure.
• Bag purchased items, and arrange for them to be delivered to customers’ cars.
Macy’s, Pearl City, HI | 2011-2013
• Stocked shelves with items such as clothes, shoes, linen, and toys.
• Assisted customers in locating items.
• Led customers through the purchasing phase.
• Bagged customers’ purchases according to quantity and type.
• Tagged items with expiry information and prices
• Escalated complaints to the store manager.
High School Diploma
St. John’s High School, Pearl City, HI – 2011