People working at a gas station need to perform a variety of tasks that may or may not be part of their job description as the title would suggest.
Apart from collecting cash for gas sold, they may sometimes be required to work as an attendant and pump gas.
Take a look at the following sample Gas Station Cashier resume which will help you build a great resume.
Gas Station Cashier Resume Example
902 Winchester, El Reno, OK 44232
Gas Station Cashier
Hardworking and committed Gas Station Cashier with 10+ years of experience in operating cash registers and adding machines, preparing invoices and bills, processing credit card payments, and collecting receipts. A self-directed and motivated individual who is known for providing excellent customer service and communicating with customers in a friendly way.
• Trained seven new cashiers for the State Oil expansion program.
• Co-developed and assisted in installing state of art burglar alarm system at the gas station.
Gas Station Cashier
State Oil Company – El Reno, OK
2012 – Present
• Receive payment in exchange for filled gas or goods from the convenience shop
• Make receipts and bills for customers
• Price and shelf incoming goods
• Calculate total payments received at the end of the day
• Sell tickets to customers where necessary
• Keep balance sheets of amount received and transactions
• Sort, count and wrap currency notes
• Pay company bills
Customer Service Cashier
Whole Foods Market – San Diego, CA
2008 – 2012
• Provided on time, and friendly customer service
• Processed customer returns
• Operated cash register and balanced transactions
• Monitored checkout stations to ensure adequate cash availability
• Worked as a gas attendant in the absence of one
Graduated in 2007
City School, El Reno, OK
• Cash register operation
• Gas management systems
• Freight stocking and checking-in
• MS Word and Excel
• Front-end cashiering
• Store cleaning
• Opening and closing of the store
• Bilingual: English/Spanish