A fuel station attendant resume is a means to help you reach your employment goals. Therefore, write it wisely. Whether you are a newbie or someone who has had ample experience writing resumes, you need to be careful every time you build a resume.
Every time you apply for a fuel station attendant job, you need to revise your resume to make it targeted to the job that you are applying for.
The following resume sample will help you in this regard.
Sample Resume for Fuel Station Attendant
7900 Briardale Lane, Dublin, OH 79320
sarcamp @ email . com
FUEL STATION ATTENDANT
Energetic Gas Station Attendant with 9+ years’ hands-on experience in providing high-quality service to customers arriving for fuel by remaining within the parameters of the company’s customer service standards. Competent in handling cash and credit card transactions in a secure manner. A focused and hardworking individual who had the ability to safely and efficiently pump gas and assist customers in filling their vehicle tanks with fuel. Recognize for appropriately maintaining and servicing fuel pumps, operating cash register, and changing oil.
• Gas Pumping
• Pump Maintenance
• POS Handling
• Drawer Balancing
• Price Scanner Operations
• Shop Security
• Merchandise Display
Fuel Station Attendant
Safeway, Dublin, OH | Jul 2016 – Present
• Increase customer base by 72% by introducing a complimentary car wash with each fuel refill worth $20.
• Avert a possible threat to the shop by recognizing early signs of a robbery and alerting the authorities on time.
• Greet customers as they arrive at the fuel station and ask them if they would like help filling tanks
• Assist customers in filling vehicle tanks by showing them how to operate gas pumps
• Note and reset station meters at the beginning of each refill to ensure that customers are aware of the readings
• Collect and process cash and credit card payments for services rendered
Fuel Station Attendant
AA Fuel Station, Dublin, OH | May 2010 – Jul 2016
• Decreased order processing time by 50% by suggesting the use of automatic price scanners.
• Implemented a fuel pump maintenance schedule, which decreased pump breakdown by 30%.
• Ringed up customers’ purchases made from the shop on the POS system and processed cash and credit card transactions
• Packed purchases in appropriate bags and assist customers in carrying them out to their cars
• Created logs and reports of items sold and amount of gas pumped in each shift
• Assisted in handling incoming deliveries of shop supplies and fuels in tankers
Green Mart, San Diego, CA | Jan 2007 – May 2010
• Welcomed customers as they arrived at the store and provided them with directions to their desired aisles and shelves
• Assisted cashiers in ringing up sales by scanning each item and verifying prices
• Inquired customers how they would like their purchases bagged (plastic or paper)
• Bagged customers’ purchases by following set company standards for item safety
• Carried purchases to customers’ vehicles and collected and returned trolleys to their docking places
High School Diploma
Dublin High School, San Diego, CA – 2005