A successful application for a private duty caregiver is always supported by a well-written resume. A resume typically consists of highlights of a candidate’s professional experiences and education.
In order to make an exceptional resume, you will need to write something innovative. Also, it is crucial to go through various resume formats and some samples.
Resume specialists recommend targeting exactly what the employer is seeking in the summary statement (which is the opening section of the resume) to enable an instant favorable impression of the candidate.
View the example below to get ideas.
Private Duty Caregiver Resume Sample
897 Grant Street, Orlando, FL 875424
COMPASSIONATE PRIVATE DUTY CAREGIVER
An enthusiastic and prudent professional offering 4 years of experience in providing exceptional care to elderly and disabled clients. Strengths include: Exceptionally proficient in wheelchair assistance, feeding the patients and assisting them in daily life activities, housekeeping services. Genuine compassion with a right listening ear.
- Track record of building professional rapport with the clients
- Particularly useful in helping and facilitating group therapy sessions
- Well versed in initiating social activities and convincing the patient to participate in the same
- In-depth knowledge of medical monitoring
- Track record of communicating any health issues immediately to the concerned doctor
- Ability to read, write, follow instructions and medical charts
Private Duty Caregiver
Home Health Care, Orlando, FL
2019 – Present
• Talk to the patients and assist them in daily life activities
• Maintain a neat and clean environment
• Perform light household tasks and laundry for the client
• Fix meals for clients based on special dietary requirements
• Designed and executed a weekly social play activity for the disabled clients that gained immense popularity
• Built rapport effectively with a highly disturbed patient unwilling to take medical treatment
Health Ways, Orlando, FL
2017 – 2019
• Ensured implementation of the patient’s medical chart
• Assisted in daily living tasks like cleaning, feeding, and changing while maintaining client dignity and privacy at all times
• Drove the patient to the clinic and accompanied during the visit with the doctor
MARLIN HIGH SCHOOL, Orlando, FL
First aid and CPR
Current HHA certification
Current driver’s license with an insured vehicle