Caregivers provide in-home care to children or elderly clients.
Their duties might include but not limited to personal care, cleaning, and assistance in activities of everyday living.
Any individual who wants to work as a caregiver needs to build a compelling resume to apply for an advertised job.
The following is the best resume sample for caregiver resume which is designed to apply for caregiver jobs in USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Caregiver Resume Example
|699 Rosedale Street|
Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
|☏ (000) 857-8545|
Warm, loving and caring – provides comfort and safety to clients round the clock.
Extraordinarily Driven and compassionate Caregiver with a proven track record in child, elderly and disabled caregiving. Hardworking and honest with the ability to provide companionship and conversation to seniors and perform light housekeeping tasks and run errands.
• Certified by the Canadian Red Cross in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
• Able to handle emergency and unforeseen situations efficiently.
• Great attention to detail.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish.
|• Toileting/bathing Assistance||• Medication Reminders||• Meal Preparation|
|• Personal Hygiene||• Client Grooming||• Alzheimer’s Care|
May 2008 – Present
Caregiver | NJ Caregiving Services – Edmonton, AB
• Assist clients with grooming, hair, nails and oral care.
• Transfer client from bed to wheelchair.
• Monitor vital signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Provide proper skin care to avoid bed sores.
• Maintain sanitation standards of the client’s house.
• Wash tableware and all kitchen’s utensils.
• Maintain a specialized image of the company and show commitment to individual care.
Dec 2006 – May 2008
Caregiver | ABC Company, Calgary, AB
• Assisted clients in bathing and maintaining personal hygiene.
• Encouraged activities in line with the client’s needs and capabilities.
• Washed and dried clothes.
• Helped clients in feeding and toileting.
• Documented and recorded care in suitable forms.
• Reported unexpected changes in the client’s physical, mental or emotional health to the family and agency.
• Made the bed and changed linens.
Diploma: Edmonton High School, Edmonton, AB – 2002
Current Driver’s License with insurance
• Excellent communication skills and convincing power
• Ability to handle the hostile behavior of clients
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
“I am known to care for seniors and children, and their property with dignity and respect.”
Superior professional references available
Last updated on