Caregivers provide in-home care to children or elderly clients.
Their duties might include but not limited to personal care, cleaning, and assistance in activities of everyday living.
Any individual who wants to work as a caregiver needs to build a compelling resume to apply for an advertised job.
The following is the best resume sample for caregiver resume which is designed to apply for caregiver jobs in USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Caregiver Resume Example
|699 Rosedale Street
Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9
|☏ (000) 857-8545
Warm, loving and caring – provides comfort and safety to clients round the clock.
Extraordinarily Driven and compassionate Caregiver with a proven track record in child, elderly and disabled caregiving. Hardworking and honest with the ability to provide companionship and conversation to seniors and perform light housekeeping tasks and run errands.
• Certified by the Canadian Red Cross in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Able to handle emergency and unforeseen situations efficiently
• Great attention to detail
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
|• Toileting/bathing Assistance||• Medication Reminders||• Meal Preparation|
|• Personal Hygiene||• Client Grooming||• Alzheimer Care|
NJ Caregiving Services – Edmonton, AB 2008-present
• Assist clients with grooming, hair, nails and oral care to help them live a dignified life.
• Transfer client from bed to wheelchair to ensure a comfortable move.
• Monitor vital signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Provide proper skin care to avoid bed sores.
• Maintain sanitation standards of the client’s house.
• Wash tableware and all kitchen’s utensils.
• Maintain a specialized image of the company and show commitment to individual care.
ABC Company, Calgary, AB 2006-2008
• Assisted clients with bathing and maintaining personal hygiene.
• Encouraged activities in line with the client’s needs and capabilities.
• Washed and dried clothes.
• Helped clients in feeding and toileting.
• Documented and recorded care in suitable forms.
• Reported unexpected changes in the client’s physical, mental or emotional health to the family and agency.
• Made the bed and changed the linens.
Edmonton High School, Edmonton, AB – 2002
Current Driver’s License with automobile insurance
• Excellent communication skills and convincing power
• Ability to handle the hostile behavior of clients
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
“I am committed to caring for seniors and children, and their property with dignity and respect.”
Superior professional references available
Caregiver Skills and Keywords for Resume
✓ Personal Care
✓ Personal hygiene
✓ Medication Reminders
✓ Assist with feeding
✓ Meal Preparation
✓ Pressure Reduction
Last updated on