Think of your personal caregiver resume as a window into what your actual capabilities are.
If you can articulate them correctly, there is very little chance that you won’t be called in for an interview.
Use the following personal caregiver resume format to help you along:
Personal Caregiver Resume Example
947 Ede Road North, Salem, MA10383
Compassionate and responsible personal caregiver, with extensive experience working in different caregiving capacity. Demonstrated ability to comprehend clients’ specific conditions, and provide them with constant attention and assistance.
• Deeply familiar with tending to the needs of clients/residents, following individual plans of care.
• Effectively able to communicate pertinent information regarding clients’ conditions to charge nurses.
• Documented success in assisting clients with personal care, such as toileting, bathing, and grooming.
• Competent in providing clients with physical and emotional support, ensuring that their companionship needs are met.
|Grooming Assistance||Emergency Management||Medication Administration|
|Housekeeping||Meal Preparation||Infection Control|
|Client Monitoring||Self-care Encouragement||Companionship|
|Errand-running||Dementia Care||Life Skills Assistant|
• Rehabilitated five clients, all victims of accidents, by providing them with exceptionally well-placed personal care.
• Implemented an infection control system, which proved to be highly workable for the facility.
• Singlehanded provided care to a patient with dementia, for three years in a row.
• Introduced a novel medication administration system, which proved to exceptionally efficient in providing medication reminders.
Right At Home, Salem, WA 2013-present
• Engage clients in conversation, to determine their personalities, and likes and dislikes.
• Look through personal and medical care plans for each client, and ensure that they are appropriately followed.
• Assist clients and residents with personal care tasks such as bathing, toileting, and grooming activities.
• Ascertain clients’ comfort and well-being, by providing them with well-placed care throughout the shift.
• Administer medication, or provide reminders for medication, ensuring that clients take their medicines on time.
• Prepare meals according to the specific likes of each client, ensuring that nutritional value is kept a priority.
• Intervene in emergencies, and provide First Aid and CPR as and when required.
• Monitor clients, and communicate any changes in condition to doctors, charge nurses, or family members.
Sava Senior Care, Salem, WA 2009-2013
• Assisted residents in performing activities of daily life, such as toileting and grooming.
• Provided companionship, and accompanies residents to doctors’ appointments, and social activities.
• Ascertained that residents’ surroundings were kept clean and safe at all times.
• Assisted residents in partaking their meals, and administered medication.
• Cleaned and sanitized rooms, and activity areas ensuring that proper infection control procedures were followed.
High School Diploma
Salem High School, Salem, WA
First Aid and CPR
Current Driver’s License