Your resume for the Disabled Caregiver job needs to be informative because this is a critical job application document.
The following sample will help you in writing an excellent resume:
Disabled Caregiver Resume Example
512 Waterloo Road, Portland, ME55251
Compassionate and patient individual, with over 12 years of experience in providing one-on-one care to clients with physical and emotional disabilities. Highly skilled in handling issues related to disabilities, and providing clients with support and help.
• Rehabilitated 52 patients with physical disabilities, over a period of 5 years.
• Implemented a patient monitoring system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one advised.
• Devised a mobility assistant system, resulting in increased movement by disabled patients.
• Saved a patient’s life by giving her emergency CPR when she collapsed during a therapy session.
Sava Care, Portland, ME
• Engage clients in conversation to determine their specific personalities and likes and dislikes.
• Assist clients in performing daily work such as grooming, bathing, and toileting.
• Prepare meals for clients according to specified instructions of doctors and family members.
• Assist clients in partaking in their food and record all food and water consumed on a daily basis.
• Create and maintain records of clients’ behavior and emotional status on a regular basis.
• Monitor clients to ensure their safety and wellbeing, and intervene in problems such as accidents.
• Provide companionship to assigned clients, aimed at keeping their morale high and positive.
• Perform housekeeping tasks such as ironing, laundry, and meal preparation, and provide assistance by running errands.
Roots Care, Portland, ME
• Assisted clients in handling a wide variety of personal activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
• Provided support in eating and drinking food and water, according to specific diet plans.
• Ensured the physical and emotional well-being of clients by monitoring them constantly.
• Administered medication as instructed in the care plan developed by presiding doctors.
• Created and maintained records of intake, output, and any specific events or incidents on a daily basis.
High School Diploma
Portland High School, Portland, ME
✓ Emergency Care
✓ Grooming Assistance
✓ Therapy Assistance
✓ Medication Administration
✓ Errands Running
✓ Meal Preparation
✓ Records Management
✓ Mobility Assistant
✓ Relationship Establishment
✓ Medical Needs Assessment