If you want to succeed in the role of Barista, you must enjoy coffee making and possess keen knowledge of various forms of coffee and beverages.
In order to apply for Barista job, a unique and targeted cover letter should accompany your resume. It is recommended to tailor your letter as per requirements of prospective employer. This is because every employer has different expectations from a Barista. Read the job description thoroughly and write your cover letter in accordance with their needs.
Following is a fully customizable cover letter example for Barista Resume.
78 Hershey’s Ave, Dayton, OH 78332
☏ (006) 454-7788 ✉ martha.gibbs @ email . com
May 21, 2016
Mr. Denver Fielder
Manager (Human Resources)
99 Farris Lane
Dayton, OH 78332
Dear Mr. Fielder:
My aesthetic sense and knowledge of various coffee beans and brewing techniques coupled with perfect customer service skills makes me a perfect contender for Barista position at Starbucks.
I offer 5+ years’ hands-on experience in coffee brewing, making customized beverages and maintaining polite demeanor during busy hours. My following qualifications will help me meet and exceed your expectations:
● Recognized for timely and accurately anticipating guests needs
● Special talent for preparing coffee, food and beverages to customized and standard recipes
● A team-player who works collaboratively to attain the maximum level of guest satisfaction
● Very competent at handling cash and ensuring the safety and security of premises
● Specialties include; customized coffee cupping, hand brewed coffee, espresso, froth cappuccino and latte art
As Barista at AA Cafe in Dayton, I worked with integrity and honesty which resulted a 30% increase in client base. And I am eager to bring the same enthusiasm at Starbucks.
I feel confident that my expertise and talents would be useful to you, and I would like to meet with you to discuss your needs in detail. Please review the enclosed resume and call me at (006) 454-7788 to set up a meeting date and time at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.