If you want to succeed as a Barista, you must enjoy coffee making and possess keen knowledge of various forms of coffee and beverages.
A unique and targeted cover letter will help you get the job as a Barista. Tailor your letter as per requirements of prospective employer. This is because every employer has different expectations from a Barista. Read their job description thoroughly and write your cover letter in accordance with their needs.
Following is a fully customizable cover letter example for Barista Resume.
Barista Cover Letter Sample
78 Hershey’s Ave, Dayton, OH 78332
☏ (006) 454-7788 ✉ martha.gibbs @ email . com
June 3, 2017
Mr. Denver Fielder
Manager (Human Resources)
99 Farris Lane
Dayton, OH 78332
Dear Mr. Fielder:
My aesthetic sense and knowledge of various coffee beans and brewing techniques coupled with perfect customer service skills makes me a perfect contender for Barista position at Starbucks.
I offer 5+ years’ hands-on experience in coffee brewing, making customized beverages and maintaining polite demeanor during busy hours. My following qualifications will help me meet and exceed your expectations:
● Timely and accurately anticipates guests needs
● Special talent for preparing coffee, food and beverages according to customized and standard recipes
● A team-player who works collaboratively to attain the maximum level of guest satisfaction
● Very competent at handling cash and ensuring the safety and security of premises
● Specialties include customized coffee cupping, hand brewed coffee, espresso, froth cappuccino and latte art
As Barista at AA Cafe Dayton, I worked with integrity and honesty which resulted 30% increase in client base. I am eager to bring the same energy and potential at Starbucks.
I feel confident that my expertise and talents would be useful to you, and I would like to meet with you to discuss your needs in detail. Please review the enclosed resume and call me at (006) 454-7788 to set up a meeting date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.