Writing a great Barista cover letter is an important step in your job search process.
A unique and targeted barista cover letter will help you get the job.
Barista Cover Letter Writing Tips
- Tailor your cover letter as per the requirements of the prospective employer. It is because every employer has different expectations from a Barista.
- Read the barista job description thoroughly and write your cover letter as per the employer’s needs.
- Tell them what you can do for them, instead of what you are expecting from them.
- Add one or two of your achievements as a barista.
- Do not write your educational history.
The following is a fully customizable cover letter example for a Barista Resume.
Barista Cover Letter Sample
78 Hershey’s Ave, Dayton, OH 78332
March 24, 2019
Mr. Denver Fielder
Manager (Human Resources)
99 Farris Lane
Dayton, OH 78332
Dear Mr. Fielder:
I am interested in speaking with you regarding a Barista position at Starbucks. My aesthetic sense, knowledge of various coffee beans and brewing techniques coupled with perfect customer service skills make me an ideal contender.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I offer 5+ years’ hands-on experience in brewing coffee, making beverages and serving food while maintaining polite demeanor during busy hours. My following qualifications will help me meet and exceed your expectations:
• Ability to timely and accurately anticipate guests’ needs.
• Exceptional talent for preparing coffee, food, and beverages according to customized and standard recipes.
• A team player who works collaboratively to attain the maximum level of guest satisfaction.
• Very competent at handling cash and ensuring the safety and security of the cafe.
• Special talent for customized coffee cupping, hand-brewed coffee, espresso, froth cappuccino, and latte art
As Barista at AA Cafe Dayton, I worked with integrity and honesty, which resulted in a 30% increase in client base. I am eager to bring the same energy and potential at Starbucks.
I feel confident that my expertise and talents would be useful to you, and would like to meet with you to discuss your needs in detail. Please review the enclosed resume and call me at (006) 454-7788 to set up a meeting date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration of my employment at Starbucks. I feel that the Barista position will allow me to utilize my talents to add value to Starbucks.