A resume for a gas station attendant position is your first impression of the prospective employer.
This single-page document demonstrates your match and enthusiasm for a gas station attendant position.
It also shows your worth to the employer in the form of relevant skills, talents, education, and experience.
The one and only purpose of writing a gas station attendant resume is to obtain an interview.
See also: Gas Station Attendant Cover Letter
Below is a professional resume sample for a gas station attendant position.
This resume sample gives precise information about the candidate’s skills and experiences. You may tailor it as per job requirements.
Sample Resume for Gas Station Attendant Position
25 Allen Street, Houston, TX 98877
GAS STATION ATTENDANT
Caring and concerned. Committed to utilizing customer service skills and physical stamina to maximize the employer’s profits.
10+ years of progressively responsible experience in managing operations of busy gas stations. Highly skilled in ensuring that gas dispensers are efficiently operating, selling merchandise, and collecting payments for gas, oil, and cigarettes purchased by customers. Efficiently observe the flow of automobiles being filled with gasoline. A dynamic and committed individual who is known to provide exceptional customer service.
- Well versed in helping customers in dispensing gasoline
- Competent in maintaining station logs
- Proven record of performing cleanliness of kiosk and dispensers
- Able to enter accurate records of purchases in register
Gas Station Attendant
HEB – Houston, TX | 2018 – Present
- Restock retail items on shelves
- Service and clean public restrooms
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming around equipment
- Refill towel dispenser and soap dispensers
- Maintain supplies, tools, and equipment and storage areas
- Refill the exterior washing dispensers with towels
- Clean and sweep the parking lot
- Refill propane tanks, check pressure gauges and restocked supplies
- Wash windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with different cleaning agents
- Clean and scrub garbage cans and replace with liners
Fuel Station Attendant
VONS – Escondido, CA | 2011 – 2018
- Provided exceptional customer service per policies
- Received payments and operated an automated cash register and card scanner to handle transactions
- Managed cash drawer, coupons, and checks
- Received gas delivery from a tanker truck
- Carried out the safety inspection of pumps
- Cleaned work area, building floor, oil spills from the parking area
High School Diploma
Houston Community School, Houston, TX | 2006
Fuel Interface POS Training
Fire Extinguisher Training
AST and ACR Checker Certification
• Basic mathematical skills
• Able to work independently without supervision
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Exceptional references available