A resume for gas station attendant position is your first impression on prospective employer.
This single page document demonstrates your match and enthusiasm for a gas station attendant position.
It also shows your worth to employer in the form of relevant skills, talents, education and experience.
The only purpose of writing a gas station attendant resume is to obtain an interview.
Below is a professional resume sample for gas station attendant.
This resume sample gives precise information of candidate’s skills and experiences. You may tailor it as per job requirements.
25 Allen Street ● Houston, TX 98877 ● (000) 451-4141 ● [Email Address]
GAS STATION ATTENDANT
Caring and concerned. Committed to utilizing customer service skills and physical stamina to maximize the employer’s profits.
10+ years’ progressive experience in managing operations of busy gas stations. Highly skilled in ensuring that gas dispensers are efficiently operating, selling merchandise and collecting money for gas, oil, and cigarettes purchased by customers. Effectively observe flow of automobiles being filled with gasoline. A dynamic and committed individual who is known to provide exceptional customer service.
• Well versed in helping customers in dispensing gasoline
• Competent in maintaining station logs
• Proven record of performing cleanliness of kiosk and dispensers
• Able to enter accurate records of purchases in register
Gas Station Attendant | HEB – Houston, TX | May 2009 – Nov 2011
• Serviced, cleaned and supplied public restrooms
• Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming around equipment
• Restocked retail items on shelves
• Refilled towel dispenser and soap dispensers
• Maintained supplies, tools, and equipment and storage areas
• Refilled the exterior washing dispensers with towels
• Cleaned and swept parking lot
• Refilled propane tanks, check pressure gauges and restocked supplies
• Washed windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with different cleaning agents
• Cleaned and scrubbed garbage cans and replaced with liners
Fuel Station Attendant | VONS – Escondido, CA | Oct 2007 – May 2009
• Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with policies
• Received payments and operated automated cash register and card scanner to handle transactions
• Managed cash drawer, coupons and checks
• Received gas delivery from tanker truck
• Carried out safety inspection of pumps
• Cleaned work area, building floor, oil spills from parking area
High School Diploma | Houston Community School, Houston, TX | 2006
Fuel Interface POS Training
Fire Extinguisher Training
AST and ACR Checker Certification
• Basic mathematical skills
• Able to work independently without supervision
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
Exceptional references available
Last updated on