Golf cart attendants provide support systems for golfers and are considered very important employees for golf courses.
If you want to apply for this position, your resume needs to be perfectly in sync with the hiring manager’s needs.
In your resume for a golf attendant position, make sure that you highlight a number of skills including:
- Meeting and greeting guests in a warm and welcoming way
- Assisting guests at golf courses or country clubs
- Cleaning and fueling golf carts
- Ensuring that carts are properly stocked
- Proper opening and closing of cart and range operations
- Communication and interpersonal skills
A golf cart attendant resume example is provided below for your guidance:
Sample Resume for Golf Cart Attendant Position
810 Metal Street, Portland, ME28462
GOLF CART ATTENDANT
Hardworking and dexterous golf cart attendant with 8+ years of a solid track record of working in golf courses and country clubs. Demonstrated ability to handle the overall responsibility of the daily operations of the golf course, as they relate to the game. Deep knowledge of collecting, organizing, and cleaning range baskets in accordance with set procedures and guidelines.
- Guest Service
- Cart Setup
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Directions Provision
- Equipment Assistance
- Scorecards Distribution
- Facilities Operational Assistance
- Introduced a cart cleaning and maintenance system, decreasing setup time by 30%.
- Implemented a new damage prevention mechanism, and reduced cart damage costs by $4000 per year.
- Successfully maintained solid relationships with guests, received a great commendation from supervisors.
Golf Cart Attendant
Benchmark Hospitality, Portland, ME
7/2017 – Present
- Check assigned golf carts to ensure that they are properly set up.
- Assist with daily operations and maintenance of golf courses and cart fleets.
- Transport carts from storage to staging areas.
- Maintain clean storage areas, and ensure that they are properly stocked.
- Assist golfers by providing them with preferred clubs and retrieving balls.
- Report all cart damage to the supervisor, and ensure that they are properly repaired.
- Ensure good appearance and maintenance of golf carts.
- Monitor the pace of the game and provide assistance as and when needed.
- Ensure appropriate ball marks, divots, and bunker placements.
Golf Course Maintenance Worker
YT Country Club, Portland, ME
2/2013 – 7/2017
- Cleaned grounds by picking up trash and leaves and disposing of them properly.
- Mowed grass on golf courses, according to marked instructions.
- Provided guests with assistance by recovering balls from far away locations.
- Assisted golf cart attendants with storing balls, carts, and clubs.
High School Diploma
Portland High School, Portland, ME