Candidates seeking a beverage cart attendant position are often confused regarding how to go about the resume writing process.
The answer often lies in starting with the basics.
To come up with an impressive resume, you need to consider the following simple points:
• Short is good: Brevity is the key to resume survival and effectiveness in today’s busy job market. Keep your resume short; try to confine it within a single page.
• No irrelevant details needed: Keep your resume as pertinent to the position you are applying for as possible. Skip the irrelevant experiences, skills, and qualifications.
• Bold section headings: Separate the sections nicely by using bold headings and clear formatting.
• Summary instead of objective: There is no need to add an objective to your document. A profile summary works best; make sure you include a powerful one right at the top of your resume.
Below is a well built beverage cart attendant resume sample for further ideas.
See also: Beverage Cart Attendant Cover Letter
Beverage Cart Attendant Resume Sample
623 Rosemary Lane, Everett, WA 98002
samuel @ email . com
❖❖ BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT❖❖
Self-motivated, and customer service-oriented, with over 5 years of experience in beverage cart attending. Full command on taking orders and efficiently serving chilled or warm drinks as per guest preferences. Demonstrated ability to interact courteously. High attention to detail. Proven skills in measuring out accurate quantities to be mixed
– Inventory Maintenance
– Beverage Up-Selling
– Beverage Mixing and Service
– ID/Age Verification
– Cash Drawer Operation
– Cart Stocking
– Ingredient Requisition
– Food Handling
Beverage Cart Attendant
PREMIUM GOLF CENTRE, Everett, WA 8/2016-Present
• Enhanced the customer satisfaction rate by 60% by excellent customer service etiquette.
• Reduced the beverage check handing over time by 30% through effective implementation of organization techniques before shifts.
• Earned the ‘Most Hardworking Employee’ award in 2018.
• Provided refreshments and beverages to club members during and in between their golf rounds.
• Upsold new products by introducing the same to prospective buyers.
GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, Everett, WA 6/2013-7/2016
• Took orders and process POS to ensure timely billing.
• Stocked the beverages cart regularly.
• Maintained the cart in a neat and clean order.
• Assisted in moving the cart around the golf course.
High School Diploma
Everett School. Everett, WA – 2008
• Load lifting ability upto 60 lbs
• Working knowledge of MS Office Applications