A golf cart attendant’s cover letter has to be well-written so that the hiring manager can decide that you are the right person to hire.
Since you will be applying to country clubs or dedicated golf courses, you need to show that your work is up to their standards.
Your cover letter needs to highlight your knowledge of setting up golf carts and handling them on golf ranges.
In your cover letter for a golf cart attendant resume, make sure that you highlight the following skills:
- Customer Service
- Physical Dexterity
- Efficiently removing golf bags from guests’ cars, and placing them on carts
- Setting up the range, keeping chipping green free of golf
- Maintaining an adequate supply of cleaned range balls
Technically, it is your cover letter for a golf cart attendant position that will decide whether the hiring manager will call you in for an interview or not. Therefore, make it a good read.
Here is a sample to guide you further:
Sample Cover Letter for Golf Cart Attendant Position
June 30, 2022
Mr. Bruce Bane
Human Resource Manager
River Country Club
829 Club Road
Harpswell, ME 28473
Dear Mr. Bane:
I am writing to express my interest in the Golf Cart Attendant position at River Country Club. I heard over the grapevine that there is an open post, requiring the exact skills that I possess. I would be grateful if you could look through my resume to verify this.
After working for 5+ years on a golf course, I have attained advanced knowledge of member relations, and bag drop services. Specifically, I am well-versed in the following areas:
- Competent in maintaining an orderly appearance of cart yards in order to ensure uniformity.
- Unmatched ability to replenish golf carts with clubs, balls, scorecards, and pencils.
- Proven ability to perform both golf opening and interim procedures as detailed in instructions.
- Skilled in ensuring that all members receive high-end services at all times.
In addition to this, I possess demonstrated expertise in efficiently touring cart stage areas, cart organizing work, and driving ranges several times an hour to ensure that it is operating properly. With this mix of experience and skills, I am positive that I will be an excellent individual to hire as a golf cart attendant.
I will remain in touch to determine a suitable meeting time. Till then, please reach out at (000) 642-3645 if more information is needed.