A Grocery Associate Resume consists of your achievements, experiences, and grocery related skills and abilities collectively. In order to make it effective, you need to make sure that your resume is clear, to the point and accurate.
A good resume for grocery associate position reflects your personality, your approach towards others and the way you work.
Keep in mind that the job of a Grocery Associate is to offer quality customer service to customers through ensuring shelves is effectively stocked in the Grocery Department. Look at the following example in order to make your resume stand out. Also, include this cover letter for grocery store position in order to create a successful job application.
Grocery Associate Resume Example
17 Birch Street, Vaughan, ON H9R 6E9
(000) 325-5847 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers exceptional physical capabilities and customer service skills to maximize profits.
• Over eight years of experience in busy grocery store settings.
• Able to handle aggressive and loose temperament customers politely.
• Special talent for working effectively in different parts of the facility.
• Well-versed in stocking and displaying merchandise in a suitable manner with appropriate signage compliant with grocery store guidelines.
• Works collaboratively and communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
• Proficient in using scanning tools and other electronic devices.
• Ability to make the most of information to meet Customer needs.
Retail Store Associate
Walmart, Vaughan, ON | 2012 – Present
• Move and stock merchandise using automated equipment, power jacks, ladders, and manual jacks.
• Replenish fast selling merchandise to the shelves, racks, stack bases, and end caps.
• Find and arrange merchandise in an appropriate manner.
• Provide requested assistance about price and product accessibility of grocery items.
• Ensure safe and clean area by maintaining safety standards.
• Remove unfilled pallets, cardboard, and garbage from the sales floor, coolers and freezers, and backrooms.
• Perform protection and cleaning, for instance keeping floors dry and clean defrosting frozen and dairy sales floor cases.
FreshCo, Oshawa, ON | 2009 – 2012
• Stocked a weighty volume of groceries weekly.
• Placed only viable merchandise on the shelves.
• Maintained shelf allocations.
• Cleaned shelves and shelf label molding as required when stocking.
• Placed all merchandise on shelves with the tag facing the front and follows the proper skyline.
• Disposed of empty cartons down and correctly.
• Rotated product occasionally.
St. Peter’s High School, Oshawa, ON – 2005
• Good Communication and Customer Service skills
• Profound ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Expert in reading, understanding, and visually verifying small print in different media
• Bilingual – French and English
• Capable of pushing/pulling and operating heavy power equipment
• Able to sort, carry, and place merchandise and supplies of changeable sizes weighing up to 45 pounds
• Able to work in areas requiring experience to extreme temperatures
Strong professional references available