The trouble with writing a resume for an entry level position is that your experience cannot be shown – because you don’t have any.
But that does not necessarily mean that your resume cannot be made wholesome.
Resumes are excellent tools to get your point across regarding your skills and qualifications, so it is this area that you need to concentrate on.
Writing a resume is not such a problem – the problem is in what you write, and what you choose to omit. At this stage, it is best to concentrate on your abilities, rather than experience. If you have any volunteer or internship experience, do not forget to mention it, as it will help the hiring manager figure out what skills you have developed.
A resume sample for a cart associate position is provided below for you to take ideas from:
Sample Resume for Cart Associate
187 Rocky Point Road, Camano Island, WA 13633
donnanelson @ email . com
Hardworking, reliable, and responsible individual, with proven ability to provide excellence in customer services, in a retail environment. Effectively able to assist in auxiliary work such as cart handling, bagging, and stocking activities.
• Demonstrated ability to push empty and full carts to and from the store, aiming to assist customers at every point.
• Effectively able to perform routine cleaning of carts, and handle cart management units.
• Deep familiarity with utilizing mechanized equipment to move carts from one place to another.
• Competent in carrying out shelf stocking duties, placing special emphasis on following company procedures.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
|Mechanized Equipment Use||Cart Management||Cleaning and Maintenance|
|Customer Satisfaction||Complaint Handling||Spill Monitoring|
|Bagging Assistance||Cart Defects Identification||Cart Retrieval Systems|
Camano Island High School, Camano Island,WA – 2017
High School Diploma
• Picked out as Student of the Year amongst 32 others, owing to exceptional extracurricular and academic excellence.
• Continuously stood at the top of the class in 6 major subjects between the years 2014 and 2017.
Cart Attendant (part time) | 1/2017 – 5/2017
Macy’s, Camano Island, WA
• Collected carts from parking areas, and placed them in their designated spots.
• Assisted customers by pushing heavy, filled carts to cash registers, and customers’ cars.
• Assisted in handling bagging activities, and ensured that customers’ were safely placed in their carts.
• Identified problems in carts, including damages, and communicated need for repairs to supervisors.
• Ascertained the cleanliness and maintenance of carts and hand baskets on a regular basis.
Exemplary professional references available