Precisely written and well-structured resumes for autism caregiver position always make it to the top.
But to be able to make this happen, you need a good format to work on.
Here is one:
Sample Resume for Autism Caregiver
1039 Meadows Drive, Loganville, GA 52399
[email protected] .com
Compassionate, patient, and reliable
High-performing caregiving professional with a 17-year track record of success in providing direct care to autistic clients. Deep expertise in determining clients’ specific needs, and ensuring their physical and emotional wellbeing. Excels in creating and developing core autism care plans to meet the individual needs of each client. High level of personal and professional integrity.
|Client Assessment||Progress Monitoring||Plan Development|
|Medication Administration||Mobility Assistance||Counseling|
|Meal Preparation||Behavior Management||Eating Habits Guidance|
|Grooming Assistance||Respite Care||Emergency Response|
• Implemented a core progress monitoring system, which proved to be 55% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Introduced an inclusion program for clients with autism, focusing on integrating them into regular academic programs.
• Saved the life of a client with cerebral palsy, by providing immediate first aid, during an incident of choking.
• Devised a meal preparation program, which could be tweaked to the individual needs of each client.
Care Inc., Loganville, GA | 2010 – Present
• Engage parents or family members in conversation to determine clients’ requirements and limitations
• Create and implement core autism care plans to meet the individual needs of each client
• Assist clients in feeling comfortable with their strengths and limitations, by proper implementation of plans
• Ascertain the physical, emotional, and mental health and wellbeing of each client, by providing them with required assistance
• Oversee daily meal preparation, according to clients’ specific tastes, and ensure that they partake their meals on time
• Provide respite care, and ensure the medication is timely and properly administered, as per health plans
• Assist clients by providing transport support, especially to doctors’ appointments
• Intervene during emergent situations, providing required first aid and CPR
Sava Care, Loganville, GA | 2002 – 2010
• Assisted residents with physical and emotional disabilities by providing them with help in grooming, toileting, and bathing.
• Provided counseling to clients, to ensure their physical and emotional wellbeing and health.
• Ascertained that clients’ surroundings were safe and clean on a constant basis.
• Created and maintained records of residents in an accurate and confidential manner.
• Monitored clients to ensure that their health plans were working properly, and communicated changes to the health care provider.
Georgia State University, Loganville, GA
Master’s Degree in Behavioral Analysis