A training assistant resume is a key job application document that is required to apply for a new job.
Here is a sample resume that you can use to create your resume.
Training Assistant Resume Example
77 Heritage Drive
Madison, TN 77823
janice.rand @ email . com
• Well-qualified Training Assistant with a proven track record of providing training support to departments within a company, as well as liaising with contracting agencies.
• Hands-on experience in supporting the delivery system by compiling and writing reports as well as maintaining records
• Proficient at coordinating training events as well as other events like workshops and conferences
• Skilled at instigating pioneering strategies in training which help in keeping the company up-to-date
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Documentation • Media Liaison
• Instructional Enhancement • Sessions Coordination
• Record-keeping • Training Management
• Recruiter Liaison • Strategy Development
• Catering Management • Instructional Material
• Budget Handling • Event Management
• Successfully introduced innovative teacher training strategies that resulted in improving teacher efficiency by 40%.
• Designed new, innovative promotional material which improved marketing campaigns by 45%.
• Organized a global company workshop on teacher training which resulted in the parent company’s training strategies reaching its branches on all continents.
• Worked on a contracting agency’s budget which helped the agency identify an embezzler who was later prosecuted.
TEACHING AID CENTER, Madison, TN
(5/2019 – Present)
• Instigate innovative training strategies with a view to improving overall company performance
• Develop policies and rules, then training materials such as manuals as well as promotional materials
• Organize and coordinate workshops as well as other events like conferences
• Provide overall administrative help to departments such as human resources
• Write press releases and liaise with print media to ensure publication, and with electronic media to guarantee their involvement in our events
• Compile and write weekly and monthly training reports
SOME COMPANY, Madison, TN
(3/2013 – 5/2019)
• Liaised with contracting agency personnel and provided customer service
• Carried out budgetary services for the company as well as agency members
• Hired trainers according to the needs of the company as well as those of contracting agencies
• Ensured that employees were given regular training and relevant information
• Kept a calendar of activities and training sessions conducted by the company
TEACHERS’ TRAINING INSTITUTE, Madison, TN
(1/2009 – 3/2013)
• Liaised with print and electronic media to ensure coverage of the company’s events
• Maintained a calendar of company training sessions
• Assisted in selecting training strategies, and in introducing new types of training modules
• Helped compile and write weekly and monthly reports
• Aided in managing company events by coordinating logistics such as catering and venue booking
High School Diploma
MADISON HIGH SCHOOL, Madison, TN