For hiring managers, one resume may as well be the same as another one – unless the “other” one is something special, which is only possible if a candidate has bothered to make an effort to write a good one.
Here is a sample Training and Development Manager Resume for you to follow:
Training and Development Manager Resume Example
72 Treehouse Road, Fisherville, KY 85541
andy.garcia @ email . com
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
Resourceful and highly experienced Training and Development Manager with over 7 years’ successful track record. Demonstrated ability to create and implement core training and development programs in accordance with company protocols and legal requirements.
Leads full talent cycle programs across the company, to include onboarding, learning and performance management initiatives. Competent in designing, developing and delivering blended training solutions for both groups and individuals.
|✓ Training Solutions||✓ Program Strategizing||✓ Evaluations|
|✓ Progress Monitoring||✓ Needs Assessment||✓ Customer Service|
|✓ Priority Setting||✓ E-learning||✓ Materials Development|
|✓ Resource Design||✓ Focus Groups Handling||✓ Instructor-led Education|
• Devised and implemented an efficient training and development strategy which proved to be highly successful in handling onboarding of new employees.
• Introduced the concept of needs assessment, making it easy for managers to determine employees’ strengths and weaknesses,
• Successfully implemented e-learning initiatives, a one of its kind effort that led to increased learning within the company.
• Trained over 100 individuals in working in tandem with the company’s rules, regulations, and work processes.
Training and Development Manager
PRS Energy, Fisherville, KY | 5/2013 – Present
• Create and implement new training and development programs, and make adjustments to existing ones.
• Deliver and improve training programs in support of the organizations’ needs in group and individual training sessions.
• Conduct training needs analysis to ensure that the design and development of corporate training programs is supported.
• Create and implement high quality deliverables with the scope of each project.
• Review training courses and develop training materials and documentation.
• Conduct appraisals and ensure that all derived information is properly documented.
• Devise individual learning plans, based on each employee’s specific needs.
• Ascertain that all training and development needs and outcomes are effectively communicated to the management.
Training and Development Assistant Manager
PNP Power, Fisherville, KY | 2/2009 – 5/2013
• Identified training needs within the company and provided feedback on details.
• Designed and expanded training and development programs based on the individual needs of each employee.
• Developed and implemented effective induction programs, to ensure smooth transition of new employees.
• Produced training materials for in-house trainings, and arranged for resources to be made available.
• Monitored and reviewed the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with the management.
Kentucky State University, Fisherville, KY – 2009
Master of Business Administration