Operations Assistants are required to assist managers with administrative and clerical tasks. They may work in a variety of settings and are expected to perform secretarial duties mostly.
A resume for an Operations Assistant position is your first opportunity to sell your skills, abilities, and experience to a prospective employer.
The majority of jobs require you to submit a resume along with a cover letter as your application. This combination is your chance to market yourself as an exceptional fit for the Operations Assistant position.
If you are applying for this position, you may need the following resume sample as a point of reference.
Operations Assistant Resume Sample
5 Central Avenue, Charleston, WV 66533
ethan.l @ email . com
Offers strong administrative support skills and customer service acumen to provide executives with more time to manage their work.
• Over five years’ experience in secretarial and operations work
• Highly skilled in preparing routine and advanced correspondences
• In-depth knowledge and resourcefulness in anticipating and meeting the needs of busy teams
• Hands-on experience in event planning and meetings organization
• Expert user of MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual – English and Japanese
Karma – Charleston, WV
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• Prepare routine and advanced correspondence
• Assist in preparing regular productivity reports
• Plan and organize events and meetings
Key Results and Achievements
• Provided simultaneous assistance to a unit of ten executives, supporting them with various advanced administrative tasks
• Organized a large-scale event for the promotion of Karma’s new fall clothes collection that spanned three countries
ABC Company – Charleston, WV
2007 – 2011
• Coordinated travel arrangements
• Prepared and Organize together presentations for clients when required
• Keep office orderly
• Maintain inventory and stocks
High School Diploma
Charleston High School, Charleston, WV
• Strong research and coordination skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to take direction
• Technology savvy
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Customer service-oriented approach