Office assistants hold a key role within any organization.
They are required to manage an office in terms of reception, clerical and light administrative work.
Office assistants are present in all industries and perform a vast array of tasks including filing and managing records.
People seeking an entry-level position of office assistant may get ideas from the following resume sample to create their very own.
Sample Entry Level Office Assistant No Experience Resume
201 Chatham Drive
Richmond, VA 30144
carr @ email . com
Seeking a position as an Office Assistant with EMC, utilizing excellent organizational and office management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
High School Diploma – 2022
St. Peter’s High School, Richmond, VA
• Demonstrated ability to manage everyday office tasks such as filing and record-keeping
• Special talent for handling and distributing office correspondence
• Well-versed in assisting the accounts department with payroll service
• Good knowledge of posing as the first point of contact and managing the front desk
• MS Office Applications
• Email and Internet
• Social Media Sites
• Typing speed – 55 WPM
UPMC – Pittsburgh, PA
Jan 2022 – Mar 2022
• Answered telephone and emails
• Maintained files and folders
• Logged receipt and dispatch of material
• Operated office machines including PC, fa, and photocopier
• Performed basic and routine typing assignments
• Compiled data on forms
• Member of the school business club
• President of the literary club
• Member of the school baseball and swimming teams
Worked for SOS Children’s village as part of a volunteer program in June 2021
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Able to exercise good telephone etiquette
• Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to take instructions and work independently