Since your AWS Cloud Architect resume is a great way of putting your cards on the table, you need to pay a lot of attention to it.
In your resume for an AWS cloud architect position, you must inform the hiring manager about your certification and relevant qualifications. Also, highlight why you are an excellent individual, based on your information technology prowess.
View the example given below to get a better idea.
See also: AWS Cloud Architect Cover Letter
Sample Resume for AWS Cloud Architect Position
14 Folk Road, Lawrence, KS29774
AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT
Certified Cloud Architect, with 8+ years of solid work experience in working on cloud application designs and approval plans. In-depth knowledge of cloud computing and technology systems. Expert in effectively designing and transferring applications to cloud environments.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS, ACHIEVEMENTS & RESULTS
• Designed a complex cloud solution using native services that were considered the most efficient solution.
• Invented a revolutionary application deployment and data migration system, as a result, increased integrity by 55%.
• Successfully highlighted the importance of incorporating non-functional requirements in the application process.
• Trained 50+ engineers in cloud management and architecture, consequently, created a team of efficient workers.
AWS Cloud Architect
Avani Technology Solutions, Lawrence, KS
• Develop a well-placed loud strategy and ensure adaption process compliance.
• Evaluate cloud applications in order to ensure conformance to standards.
• Ensure that hardware and software that supports Cloud is properly maintained.
• Work with information technology professionals to ensure Cloud privacy and safety.
• Lead engagements as the subject matter expert on Cloud concerns.
• Create blueprints for cloud hybrid infrastructures.
• Provide consultation on operational models and strategic roadmaps.
Information Technology Specialist
Lifeline Systems, Lawrence, KS
• Set up standalone systems, servers, and networks.
• Installed software and hardware on systems.
• Ensured privacy of all systems through installation and updating of antivirus software.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues ensuring minimum downtime.
• Assisted users in determining the use and care of their systems.
• Ensured the delivery of quality solutions in a timely manner, and within budget.
AWS – Cloud Academy – 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
Kansas State University, Lawrence, KS – 2011
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Programming Languages
– Technology Landscape
– Hybrid Cloud Infrastructures
– Operational Modeling
– Data Migration Services
– Technical Designing
– Solutions Architecture
– AWS Deployment
– Internet-scale Applications