Electrician apprenticeship is an exciting position however it can be challenging at times. The job might require the candidate to work in odd weathers and at odd places like high poles or deep trenches or narrow spaces and building attics.
If you have decided to go for electrical apprenticeship, you definitely need an extraordinary resume to win the interview and ultimately get the job at the company you desire. Even if you have a resume it is advisable to update it time to time and to ensure it is up to date. When applying at a certain firm, you need to tailor it as per that specific employer’s preferences in order to win an interview for yourself.
90 Tall Tree Avenue, Austin, TX 89332 | (004)666-3333 | marcus @email . com
PROFILE: Self-motivated individual with exceptional abilities in electrical systems installation and maintenance. Unwavering reliable, having strong work ethic, and a desire to deliver the best results. Ample knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
|• Wiring Diagrams||• Short circuits tracing||• Two handed tools|
|• Electrical troubleshooting||• OSHA Safety regulations||• Customer service|
|• National Electrical Code||• Electrical blueprints||• Instruction manuals|
|AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE|
|• Electrical Panels||• Switch Gears||• O-CAL||• Conveyor Systems|
|• Motor Controls||• CT Cabinets||• EMT||• Power Supplies|
Integrated Electrical Services, Austin, TX | Oct 2014 – June 2015
• Assisted the master electrician in installing and repairing various electrical equipment and wiring for commercial and residential buildings
• Detached, repaired and re-installed electric generators and transformers as needed
• Studied electrical blue prints and execute the same in a safe manner
• Carried out problem identification and troubleshooting procedures in various electrical appliances including refrigerators and cooking stoves
Journeyman Electrician Program | Community Vocational Institute, Austin, TX | 2008
High School Diploma | Austin High School, Austin, TX | 2007
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Familiar with common residential and commercial electrical fittings safety protocols
• Capable of carrying out underground wiring, implanting and repairing outdoor equipment and installing electrical meters
• Proficient in making electrical fixtures and repairs
• Ability to take verbal and written instructions and follow the same efficiently
• Demonstrated physical stamina for stretching, using both hands, crawling into narrow spaces, ladder climbing and working while in constant motion.