A cover letter for an IT project manager position typically follows an objective format and is usually quite concise.
An ideal cover letter for the position must enlist a few of your core competencies, and the cover letter must essentially create relevance among your profile and the target job.
The following is a sample cover letter for IT project manager resume for your guidance.
IT Project Manager Cover Letter Example
91 Peachtree Lane, Dallas, TX 67332
March 8, 2021
Mr. Martin Gilbert
Manager (Human Resources)
148 Connection Towers
Dallas, TX 25411
Dear Mr. Gilbert:
I am excited to see the job advertisement for the IT Project Manager at Tech Solutions. My seven years of project management experience, coupled with my Master’s Degree in Computer Science, make me exactly the kind of value-added employee you need.
Throughout my career, I have demonstrated strong leadership qualities as well as outstanding IT project management skills. The following gives you a snapshot of my qualifications:
- 8+ years’ hands-on experience in IT application development and implementation.
- Well-versed in catering to the customer’s needs.
- Track record of exceeding customer expectations in the same.
- Familiar with finance business procedures including P to P, M&A, revenue management, and treasury planning.
- Demonstrated skills in windows based project migrations using numerous servers based on different geographic localities.
- Particularly efficient in handling deployment challenges and system integration.
- Matchless customer service ethics, fully aware of the importance of client relations in IT project management and business modeling protocols.
I am convinced that I am one of the “highly motivated, passionate individuals interested in making an impact. The attached resume details my talents and relevant experiences. I’d like to meet you in order to discuss my potential in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you, Mr. Gilbert, and will give you a call next week to follow-up.